? servers

? players online

Why I haven't been on

• Content Count:  270

Well, I know a LOT of you don't know who I am :3, but I don't really go on the forums or CS:S (Let alone Steam) but I do have a couple excuses, and one not really worth an argument D:

1. I don't want to go into serious details, but my friend was found passed out on his couch with about 7-10 alcohol bottles (to be honest, I didn't really count, and let it be known that he has bipolar disorder) and he was tooken to a hospital and they said he might not make it out....

2. It's getting nicer out (around 60~70) and I normally go outside a lot during this time of year

3. (One not worth an argument) Maplestory. I know a lot of you think it sucks, but if you look past the fucked up way mobs look (Mushrooms, living legos....) and the kids who are hitting on pixels (who by the way, might be men) it is a pretty good RPG. And they are releasing Evan (A new class) soon so I'm looking forward to that :)

I hope this explains my absence :O

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1765

Well, I know a LOT of you don't know who I am :3, but I don't really go on the forums or CS:S (Let alone Steam) but I do have a couple excuses, and one not really worth an argument D:

1. I don't want to go into serious details, but my friend was found passed out on his couch with about 7-10 alcohol bottles (to be honest, I didn't really count, and let it be known that he has bipolar disorder) and he was tooken to a hospital and they said he might not make it out....

2. It's getting nicer out (around 60~70) and I normally go outside a lot during this time of year

3. (One not worth an argument) Maplestory. I know a lot of you think it sucks, but if you look past the fucked up way mobs look (Mushrooms, living legos....) and the kids who are hitting on pixels (who by the way, might be men) it is a pretty good RPG. And they are releasing Evan (A new class) soon so I'm looking forward to that :)

I hope this explains my absence :O

Sorry to be the asshole, but why post this in the first place then?

But whatever floats your boat.

Reply to Thread