? players online

Do you pee in the shower?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Do you pee in the shower?

• Yes
    • No

Do you pee in the shower?

• Content Count:  1839

Last time I took a bath at a swanky hotel, I took a shit. I had to fart but poop came out instead.

Guess who's banned from baths? :sad:

And this proves my belief that anyone who pisses in the shower is revolting. Even if you make the argument that it doesn't matter or you won't be standing in your own piss or whatever, your disgusting habits will show up elsewhere.

To put it short, hell fucking no i don't piss in the shower. I'm not lying either, i would NEVER piss in the shower, because i don't want my feet anywhere near anything that comes out of my body.

• Content Count:  3391

And this proves my belief that anyone who pisses in the shower is revolting. Even if you make the argument that it doesn't matter or you won't be standing in your own piss or whatever, your disgusting habits will show up elsewhere.

To put it short, hell fucking no i don't piss in the shower. I'm not lying either, i would NEVER piss in the shower, because i don't want my feet anywhere near anything that comes out of my body.

I wasn't trying to piss in the bath, I was trying to fart. Don't tell me you've never farted in the pool, shower, bath, ocean, etc. If you say no, you're a filthy liar. Also, urine is sterile.

• Content Count:  1078

Urines 100% sterile... You can even drink it and you'd still be fine.

And pissing in the shower just feels natural. Gets ya back to the roots of cavemen pissing wherever the hell they were when they needed to piss.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6712

And pissing in the shower just feels natural. Gets ya back to the roots of cavemen pissing wherever the hell they were when they needed to piss.

Isn't Urea bad for you????

Mmmm..I wouldn't mind because I wouldn't give a fuck in the shower......(not drinking it.......)

and Wrath...the fact that it comes out of YOUR body is more reason to not mind...not a reason to mind.

Blood comes out your body....ew?

Spit comes out of your body....ew?

Bogey....too gross for my feet......?

:crazy:

• Content Count:  3391

Damn straight! :thumb:

• Content Count:  11501

Wow, how misinformed you are. You can not drink urine on a constant basis, because it will constantly dehydrate you. During that dehydration, your kidneys will begin to shut down from all the toxins it is trying to filter out. Sipping urine isn't even healthy, but if you HAVE to drink it, the short term effects won't really matter in the long run if you're dying of thirst (literally).

Urine is also NOT sterile when it comes out of you, because the urethra contaminates it (although it is sterile until that point). If you drink that, you are also drinking left over semen residue.

As Wrathek said; fucking revolting.

Reply to Thread