? servers

? players online

Cool shit about you

• Content Count:  6712

Who throws up 5-10 times a year?

Trust me....my friend probably throws up 1-2 times a week.

From drink sometimes I throw up.....sometimes I do it by choice just because I feel like shit and I want it out of the way........but if not from drink very rarely.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  3697

I throw up about that many times just from being sick (non alcohol related). I usually get sick maybe once a year, if that, but I throw up an average of 3-6 times every time.

I drink now but I don't drink enough to get me THAT bad.

What constitutes "throwing up"? Like every single time something comes up? If so yikes, because yeah, usually I throw up once and feel better. But I've been really sick where I'm sick for a few days, and most of the time is at the toilet, throwing up a few times every hour, with some gaps where I'm not throwing up.

• Content Count:  11501

What constitutes "throwing up"? Like every single time something comes up? If so yikes, because yeah, usually I throw up once and feel better. But I've been really sick where I'm sick for a few days, and most of the time is at the toilet, throwing up a few times every hour, with some gaps where I'm not throwing up.

You're lucky only once is what you usually need. I've never been sick and thrown up just once. I don't get sick that often...but when I do it's pretty bad. Last time I threw up was in December when I got alcohol poisoning. Although that was my own fault...it was still pretty bad lol.

Basically when I puke, all of the water / food goes out of my mouth, and the stomach acid comes out of my nose. It fucking sucks.

Reply to Thread