I wish....

St Benedict Parish

781 high road,

north finchley,

London N12 9QR

United Kingdom

Dear Beloved,

Notification of Bequest

On behalf of the Trustes and Executor of the estate of Late Dr Emmanuel Riggs,I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter to you through the Post Office was returned undelivered.I hereby attempt to reach you via your e-mail address.I wish to notify you that late Dr Emmanuel Riggs made you a beneficiary to his will.He left the sum of Six Million United States Dollars (US6,000,000.00) to you in the codicil and last testament to his will.

Being a widely travelled man,he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good.Late Dr Emmanuel Riggs until his death was an Ethical philosopher,former managing director and pioneer staff of a giant construction company.He was a very devoted christian who loved to give out and devoted himself to writing books.His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time.Late Dr Emmanuel Riggs Will is now ready for execution.

According to him this money is to support your personal endeavours and to help the poor and the needy.Please If I reach you as I am hopeful,endeavour to get back to me as soon as possible to enable the immediate execution of your portion of the bequest to enable earlier disbursment by the Paying Bank.You should foward along your telephone and fax numbers including a proof to confirm your identity as the beneficiary in question and your current mailing address if different from the above.Proof of Identity should be either International passport or drivers License.

I hope to hear from you immediately.

Yours in his service,

Rev.Matthew Johnson

Parish Priest

Reply to Thread