? servers

? players online

360 or PS3

• Content Count:  1845

ya it depends on a few issues.

Xbox- Red ring of death, Scratch ring of death on ur game disc(happened to my nephew), Best for online play.

PS3 - Blu-ray

i really dont know much. but ya it depends on what exclusives you're rather play. I wouldnt mind a ps3 myself if it wasnt so damn expensive. I really wanna play heavy rain. i hear theres a sweet strip scene. i wonder if i can find it on youtube?

• Content Count:  604

PS3 lacks Online Community, I know what you PS3 people may think: No we don't, in truth, You have a good amount of online players, just not much social online players.

Xbox 360 is more expensive, let's make this $60 that you can play online if you pay X amount of money, but you can get map packs for X amount of cash, and then make avatar market place where you have to pay at least $6 to buy something and it doesn't even add anything to gameplay. And in order to download demos you have to be gold member. And to talk to friends you must be gold member.

Though each console has it's benefits such as the exculsive games and content. It really depends on what you really want.

I personally prefer Xbox because of it's online community.

• Content Count:  119

we have this arguement all the time at school. I personally think that it is a matter of personal opinion, because psn is free compared to live which is 5$/month, and 360 also has Halo. If you like playing with friends i would pick 360 cuz more ppl have it but PS3 is my favorite.

• Content Count:  6712

If you like playing with friends i would pick 360 cuz more ppl have it but PS3 is my favorite.

That's also quite debatable.

About 75% of my RL friends have a PS3

• Content Count:  513

WAIT... I have something that will BLOW YOUR MIND!!!!

When some kids mom walks into a gamestop, they see PS3 $500+ and xbox $300+ (few years back)

They save $200 and get the xbox, now there are alot of whiney ass, little kids. PS3 there was less of this (atleast when it launched, I played it around that time, someone else should confirm)

I do know that the 360 has alot of annoying, young kids, and even worse, "pros" (14-24 year olds) who "chirp" every match.

I no longer play either console that much, and only turn the 360 to stream movies from my home server.

I play PC games, also,

The game.

Reply to Thread