? servers

? players online

Laptop issues

• Content Count:  1563

So this are the three main problems wich annoy me the most, if anyone could help me to solve it, that would be great =D

My latop is shit atm, I get mostly around 10 fps for playing basic maps in css like razor.

I have it 2 years and a half.

Flicker screen

It doesn't happen that much, but somethimes by screen of my latop starts to flick.(light out, and back on really fast). After doing this for a while he goes in stand-by.

Hard to start my computer

The start button next to my screen doesn't work somethimes.

So whenever I want to startup (so when I push that button) Everything falls out of energy.

It isn't the battery for sure. Once my laptop is started up, it can live on his battery for 2 hours. Reconnecting the cable (of the enrgy source) doesn't work most of the time.

Somethimes I keep reconnecting that cable for like 10min until I see my laptop battery light go on. Only then I can press the button to start it up, but it also may fail again and I may be sweet for another 10 min reconnecting that damn cable.

(I don't know all those terms, so excuse me for my fucked up names.)

Sound failure

When playing games, I usually set it to volume 10.

After checking 10min later, in css I always have 0 volume. I mw i have around 90-100 volume by that time. It may be some binds I don't know off. I have an AZERTY board if that may help. So how the hell can I lock that volume, or where can I change those binds ?

Thanks for reading.

Reply to Thread