? servers

? players online

Yo

• Content Count:  6559

Our TF2 server is still empty.

We have a good amount of new maps in rotation.

Henda is no longer BD.

You shouldn't allow your female relatives to touch your electronics as they seem to have x-men like powers against them.

• Content Count:  1755

Henda is no longer BD.

You shouldn't allow your female relatives to touch your electronics as they seem to have x-men like powers against them.

lol I have know how that is since I am the only man in the house and gotta show my mom and sister how to use electronics. Just PM or post something up if you need help gitting your stuff up and running.

• Content Count:  2051

Henda is no longer BD.

Wow... Henda got fired. and new maps for what server? and TF2 STILL EMPTY?! WHY DONT I FIND THAT SUPRISING?! And ya, everything I bought for them that used electricity, they broke it, such as the laptop and the ipod.

@ Vird I'll prob get it up and running, Zero and Niko has helped me out. I'll tell you the prob over vent when you get on, I am lazy to type at the moment.

@ Raven my sis cried cause she left you hanging the night the pc broke, my other sis told me about it, hilarious. (make sure to tease her about crying j/k) LOL.

• Content Count:  2488

Wow... Henda got fired. and new maps for what server? and TF2 STILL EMPTY?! WHY DONT I FIND THAT SUPRISING?! And ya, everything I bought for them that used electricity, they broke it, such as the laptop and the ipod.

@ Vird I'll prob get it up and running, Zero and Niko has helped me out. I'll tell you the prob over vent when you get on, I am lazy to type at the moment.

@ Raven my sis cried cause she left you hanging the night the pc broke, my other sis told me about it, hilarious. (make sure to tease her about crying j/k) LOL.

LOL! hahahah oh man thats jokes xD

• Content Count:  5086

lol Awwww, poor sister.

Welcome back Cloud. :]

Reply to Thread