? servers

? players online

IM back

• Content Count:  3736

Welcome Back!

Hmm, something similiar happened to me too.

When I deleted Vista and went to Xp, nothing was working ,since my pc was a modern one and it didnt suppport xp.

Maybe your pc doesn't support 7! :S

And that is why you are special steeve...you deleted vista to go to XP..wtf seriously..

You are supposed to move forward with technology not back...

we are all hoping that one day you wont be so special anymore...

• Content Count:  4198

And that is why you are special steeve...you deleted vista to go to XP..wtf seriously..

You are supposed to move forward with technology not back...

we are all hoping that one day you wont be so special anymore...

Actually vista was full of problems and many people (including large businesses) actually downgraded to XP due to its superior functionality and accessibility. I think even Microsoft was offering free downgrades to Vista Ultimate users, although I'm not sure since this was a while ago.

Since the release of Windows 7 however, people are now skipping an OS and going straight to it regardless of whether they had vista or not. So please don't pull the special Steve card unless you know the full reasoning behind such actions.

Anyway, apologies for the digression. Welcome back Karot! Hope you manage to get steam working again.

• Content Count:  1141

Wait, wait, wait. Did we not chase you out of the community with fire and pitchforks because you lied about your age and attempted to get admin on multiple accounts? Then pissed everyone off by making more leaving threads than is possible for the amount of time you spent here? And now you have admin out of no where and your back.... Am i missing something? Did all this really happen, and still you come back? Really.

Whatever bro, Welcome to the community.

• Content Count:  829

Wait, wait, wait. Did we not chase you out of the community with fire and pitchforks because you lied about your age and attempted to get admin on multiple accounts? Then pissed everyone off by making more leaving threads than is possible for the amount of time you spent here? And now you have admin out of no where and your back.... Am i missing something? Did all this really happen, and still you come back? Really.

He never was welcome back.

lol jk.

welcome back.

• Content Count:  530

I was never suppose to leave my pc broke on me so i finally fixed it, and ill take the welcome back.. oh and btw i have matured since those days 2 years have gone by..

Reply to Thread