? servers

? players online

BFBC2 or COD MW2

• Content Count:  3391

MoH:AA is still my favorite war-style multiplayer game. CoD series (Aside from Modern Warfare 1) was boring. Bad Company 2 is fucking terrible. Also, I'm sick of war games, it's time they think of something else.

• Content Count:  513

I think that the same game engine should only be used once (excluding valve) and sequels should never happen. Sure that would mean we would lose great games, such as HL2, but we would get a lot more diversity :)

Cod4 was great, WaW & MW2 sucked

BC1 was great, BC2 dissappointed

Try MW2 this weekend (it's a free weekend) then look at BC2 online. Personally I like both, BC2 takes longer to get good at, and to get to know it but offers more diversity with tanks, and helicopters. MW2 is a nice jump in and play game.

They are both different, and hard to compare. It really depends on what you like.

BC2 has long range snipers, and close quarter battles. Also requires more teamwork, because of health only coming back with medics, same with ammo, and vehicle repairs.

MW2 is mostly close quarters, and doesn't require a lot of teamwork because of auto regenerating health, and ammo pickup perks. Also there are kill streaks, and other things that can make one person win with team mates that are not as good.

• Content Count:  571

I like MW2, its more arcade, lots of action, but it has some MAJOR flaws. Commando, Danger Close, One Man Army, Tactical insertion boosting... OMA is getting changed, which is great but Commando is rediculous. BFBC 2 is just good old Battlefield. I own both for PS3.

Reply to Thread