? servers

? players online

Lockerz

• Content Count:  482

Anybody but me heard of this insane shit? its really cool actually, check out some youtube videos [bELIEVE NO HAX! THEY ALL ARE FAKE, LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE OF 64 HOURS OF HAAAARD WORK!!!] this is actually a pretty sweet website, you get PTZ by watching videos[2 per video, 4 for Zlisters[20 accepted invites] doubled on double week/day] and inviting friends and shit[2 per, 4 per as soon as you are a Zlister] [its an invite only network] and you can redeme them once a month durring redemption. yo ucan get all kinds of crazy shit, and its all free! the owner of Amazon is the CEO of lockerz so all the shit is new and schmancy. for around 3,000 PTZ yo ucan get an ipad. there are X-Boxes, PS3s and games. BE WARNEED! getting something from redemption is practically a lottery, you need to be there as soon as the 3...2...1... ends and start clicking like a MOTHERFUCKER!! have multiple windows. dont believe any lies that it is a scam, i got a lockerz shirt, and my friend got an i-touch and PS3 from them, and there are multiple unboxing videos online. the people who call it a scam are whiney brats who didnt get their free shit durring the first redemptions.

If you want an invite, PM me your e-mail and ill send ya one! [im going to be straightforward, i do want the community to have access to this free shit, but i also want the points and Z-List.]

• Content Count:  8756

• Content Count:  11725

Reply to Thread