? servers

? players online

Attention Community.

• Content Count:  6466

It's the internet.

Although you may have been referring to me, all of my comments are meant in good fun, taken that way or not. I myself will have a disability soon enough for all of you to poke good fun at, doctor said I'd be blind by the age of 25.

So we have to wait like 13 years to make fun of you? That blows.

Also, I knew he was Deaf for awhile, always found it funny when he'd join a server with 'Ultramarine (No sound)' lmao.

• Content Count:  6712

Considering he misspelled soldier, I couldn't care less.

I'll talk to Paul about making a rule in PB that forces all CTs to give orders in American Sign Language. :laugh:

Typical America trying to have their own language in something.

• Content Count:  1082

So we have to wait like 13 years to make fun of you? That blows.

Also, I knew he was Deaf for awhile, always found it funny when he'd join a server with 'Ultramarine (No sound)' lmao.

Always found it easier to tell them i got no sound instead of im deaf... less shit from douches that way.

Lux.. ASL > British Sign language... End of story... i've studied both, BSL is so retarded it's not even funny.

• Content Count:  6741

Not getting pissy over it, but you're doing the same thing that I did. Therefore, handle your own business before you get your ass in mine.

I think he only did it to you because you did it to other people. Not nice when it's aimed at you is it?

Reply to Thread