? servers

? players online

Guys, I need your help

• Content Count:  1382

Guys, im in a tight situation. Im asking cause i have no where else to go. I need some donations to help me out in a money situation. i recently bought i new PC, for 600$. i had 509$. i already bought the pc so now i needed to pay the guy fast. so i choosed bill me later, which basically a loan. I didnt have to pay them till 90 days. but now its saying i owe 97$ plus 63! i have proof and everything i owe this. My dad is pissed of and almost killed me. i ask and i feel like scum for asking, but anything will help me 1.00$ .50 anything. i will be greatful for whom anyone who can help me out

65825375.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i had 30$ for selling my stuff on ebay just paid off 30$ no i owe 97

SG I come to you as a desperate man. i know i was stupid for doing this and i will never do this again

• Like 1
Edited by Creeping Death

• Content Count:  6466

Well, Robert, I'd say you should have had all the money for something before you pay for it.

Though, you have learned a valuable lesson, debt is not to be fucked with.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4960

Wow, my dad would have killed me already...

I think i could make over some spare money to you (4$ or something :p)

but every part helps i suppose...

Good luck raising the money

• Content Count:  931

IOt;s your own fault, i am stonned to the fuckage and i know you were stpid pating for sokemtihning you dont have. next time you will; learn your lessona dndand not go asking onf orums for money.

silly sillly, weed goes mucyh futherther than a pc. hahaa aska ny1 ahahahah

• Content Count:  11501

IOt;s your own fault, i am stonned to the fuckage and i know you were stpid pating for sokemtihning you dont have. next time you will; learn your lessona dndand not go asking onf orums for money.

You're an idiot.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  6466

Being stoned doesn't affect your coordination so badly that you can't type properly, that's what being drunk does. Like I said in the chatbawks, you're faking it wrong.

• Content Count:  1844

Being stoned doesn't affect your coordination so badly that you can't type properly, that's what being drunk does. Like I said in the chatbawks, you're faking it wrong.

xeno i said the same thing

at first everything was spelled correctly then i was like dude stop faking and then he starts misspelling everything

and caution i have to agree with you

• Content Count:  6712

Yeah debt is bad.

The only debt I ever want to be in is a mortgage. Obviously I'd rather not have any debt but owning a home is important and I don't have £300k lying around.

Loans come with interest...it is far better to just wait until you have all the money.

I'd help out (I probably wouldn't tbh) but I'm saving up for my own new computer :tape:

Reply to Thread