? servers

? players online

Just got PS3...

• Content Count:  6712

hah... "back then"... i bet you're just in love with Greece now aren't you

Greece is quite a nice place to visit :cool: Wouldn't exactly blame them for the downfall of the pound though :shocked:

btw get little big planet for the ps3... fun as hell when you have a bunch of people over

It's out dated now...not really the sort of game I would be asked to play....

• Content Count:  522

Greece is quite a nice place to visit :cool: Wouldn't exactly blame them for the downfall of the pound though :shocked:

indirectly you could actually because the greek "issue" has destabalized Europe as a whole, also with the recent "loan" that has been approved for a greek bailout, britain has opted out of contributing to it, highlighting a possible sign of financial worry within the government... soooo i think we should, as a sign of anger refuse to buy any more gyros. it's a sacrafice, but hey, we gotta stick it to them somehow.

It's out dated now...not really the sort of game I would be asked to play....

aw common you know you love the game

• Content Count:  6712

indirectly you could actually because the greek "issue" has destabalized Europe as a whole, also with the recent "loan" that has been approved for a greek bailout, britain has opted out of contributing to it, highlighting a possible sign of financial worry within the government... soooo i think we should, as a sign of anger refuse to buy any more gyros. it's a sacrafice, but hey, we gotta stick it to them somehow.

I'd blame US and domestic banks.....

aw common you know you love the game

Gotta play it to love it :wave:

• Content Count:  522

I'd blame US and domestic banks.....

LIES. US investment banks would never do such a thing!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stephen-herrington/the-transparent-exploitat_b_577903.html

"Goldman Sachs et. al. acted as irresponsibly as did the Greek government in making a crisis come about. Goldman must have seen that in creating the accounting cover for Greece breaching EU deficit limits that they would imperil the EU. They also must have known that the EU would have to assume Greek debt, like a cosigner to a loan but without the courtesy of asking for an actual signature. Greece had a problem, but Goldman promoted that problem into an international financial crisis.

In effect, capitalists took advantage of the naivety or stupidity, whichever insult suits your mood, of Greek officials. No government, just like no minimum wage worker, will set out to ruin themselves with debt. It takes an irresponsible lender to write a bad loan. Greece was an enormous pay day loan scam built on financial instruments as incomprehensible to the Greek government as are pay day loan rollovers to hotel clerks. More than anything else, Greece argues for international finance consumer protection."

back on topic

1. get assassins creed

2. get little big planet (lux is crazy so dont listen to him)

• Content Count:  513

I had one, it doesnt turn on anymore :( It was the big fat ones, I bought it for $900 when they came out. My dad camped out '-'

To anyone that has MAG, is it any good? I was thinking aboot getting one for that (and some other games, killzone)

He was going to also get a Wii, but I said not to because they are gay.

Reply to Thread