? servers

? players online

Hacking the Server

• Content Count:  4354

I will be honest and say i wanted to pay Mico a visit just to see how he setup the server. BUT NO WAY IN HELL WAS I GOING TO USE MY NAME I USE HERE.

Or the ZM/SG tag. That just makes our community look really bad. If we visit another server wearing the Tag we are representing the communit.

ZM just took a step backwards today.

• Content Count:  903

>_>... showing how immature u r is one thing.. representing our community as a bunch of immature raiders.. gosh i think u guys should be baned from our click.

• Content Count:  4354

SOL i have not seen the demo, or even going to since Blank got owned by it.

But whats done is done, but you might expect punishment for these actions. But i can tell you are sorry for your actions. I can't say that about Mat or evin though.

• Content Count:  1933

No, im sorry i got caught and honestly sorry for tryin to fuck up Micro's server. He has a good thing goin now, i dont hate him anymore, never did actually was just goin with everyone els. Micro is a friend of mine now that i realized hes not so bad anymore.

Sol :)

• Content Count:  2678

{SG}{M@tt°}{187} : MICRO YOUR A FUCKIN N***** YOU KNOW THAT? Now if he has chat logs I'll be banned tomarrow lmao

Censored out, buy you guys should know what he said, and in somewhat case i think you should be punished.

Acting immature whilst wearing the [sG] tag. not a good example.

i "SOL" xD thats why i put lmfao at what he said i read it too late so i copyed a pasted it im not rascit never have said the word in game in my life.btw microshock was being a real ass-hat kicking me cuz im an admin+team killing me alot!! so i said ima hack the server too piss him off then i left i got sick of his shit

Edited by matt 187

• Content Count:  876

Perhaps it would be wise to move this thread to a more discreet location, or perhaps, delete it altogether.

Edit: Watching this demo has erased all of my binds (I think Suri's as well) and has changed my name to "microcock has no friends", which was the name of the player in the demo. Please save your autoexec if you plan on watching this.

Edited by *blank*

Reply to Thread