? servers

? players online

Whats your price? [NSFW]

• Content Count:  6466

You guys are really cheap...If I'm going to do something that fucking gay, I'd want enough money that I wouldn't have to ever even think about doing it again.

$10,000 to fuck a guy/get fucked? You can't even buy a dream car with that, $10,000 is the price of a really large HD t.v., a bluray player, and maybe 20 movies. Then you'd be back to wanting to get fucked by a guy.

Honestly the money would have to be over $500,000 or up in the millions before I even consider that faggotry.

Honestly it's depressing to know with a few months of straight saving from a decently paying job (not paying rent ect. ect.) I could buy one of you off to get fucked by a guy. High class hookers sell sex to people of the OPPOSITE sex for the amounts you guys wanna get fucked by the same sex. If you WANT to be fucked by another man for the same price a high class hooker gets paid to have sex with the opposite sex, I'd say you guys have some homosexual tendencies.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  6712

You guys are really cheap...If I'm going to do something that fucking gay, I'd want enough money that I wouldn't have to ever even think about doing it again.

$10,000 to fuck a guy/get fucked? You can't even buy a dream car with that, $10,000 is the price of a really large HD t.v., a bluray player, and maybe 20 movies. Then you'd be back to wanting to get fucked by a guy.

Honestly the money would have to be over $500,000 or up in the millions before I even consider that faggotry.

Honestly it's depressing to know with a few months of straight saving from a decently paying job (not paying rent ect. ect.) I could buy one of you off to get fucked by a guy. High class hookers sell sex to people of the OPPOSITE sex for the amounts you guys wanna get fucked by the same sex. If you WANT to be fucked by another man for the same price a high class hooker gets paid to have sex with the opposite sex, I'd say you guys have some homosexual tendencies.

Lol $500,000 as a starting price is pretty steep. It's just one night that can be easily forgotten when you see all the money rolling in......Ok maybe $10,000 isn't worth it to some but to someone like me who's not even started working yet/someone on a min wage job that is a lot of money. I'd rather endure 1 hour of gay sex for $10,000 than do 1300 hours of boring work in a shit job.

High class hookers earning $10,000 to have sex = a pretty dam good job so I'd say it's hardly homosexual to want that much money and go a bit further to earn the same as someone people actually want to pay to have sex with.....whilst I can only assume this scenario is made up as no one would pay $10,000 to have sex with any of us.

• Content Count:  2390

The people that say that this is gay are insecure about their sexuality and don't realize the difference between the money part. You aren't doing it because its fun or you will like it. You are doing it because you are getting paid. And who couldn't use another couple thousand dollars? Its like getting paid to kill someone, you aren't killing because you like it, you are doing it because it has to be done and you are getting paid.

Pretty sure fucking another guy is the very definition of gay, the money part is just to balance it out and give you a reason : so pretty much the lower your price the more you are inclined to do gay things. Its not to say you ARE gay, just that you're more willing to participate in gay acts, its got nothing to do with being comfortable with ones own sexuality.

• Content Count:  1755

Lol $500,000 as a starting price is pretty steep. It's just one night that can be easily forgotten when you see all the money rolling in......Ok maybe $10,000 isn't worth it to some but to someone like me who's not even started working yet/someone on a min wage job that is a lot of money. I'd rather endure 1 hour of gay sex for $10,000 than do 1300 hours of boring work in a shit job.

High class hookers earning $10,000 to have sex = a pretty dam good job so I'd say it's hardly homosexual to want that much money and go a bit further to earn the same as someone people actually want to pay to have sex with.....whilst I can only assume this scenario is made up as no one would pay $10,000 to have sex with any of us.

Thank you Lux I am glad someone is on my side. People rather waste their time working days and months to achieve something when there are better ways. :dance:

• Content Count:  1167

Thank you Lux I am glad someone is on my side. People rather waste their time working days and months to achieve something when there are better ways. :dance:

Well, I'd rather waste my time and *earn* my money, then resort to having to sell my body. How can one respect themselves by selling their body to others of the same sex? I have nothing against Gay people... but I don't support the idea.

Selling yourself like that, how could you respect yourself as a person? You will lose dignity, self-respect, self-esteem. Is all that worth losing over gaining something that you will just get bored of after a few months? This is only material gain... its not something that will keep you happy forever.

Only if your in ABSOLUTE DESPERATE Need, to support you and your family, would I understand this... but if you do this just to gain *material* items, then I have no respect for ya, when there are other ways to go abouts earning your money.. just like every other person in this world has to do.. work for a living.

The people that say that this is gay are insecure about their sexuality and don't realize the difference between the money part.

So, how can you make a assumption like this? Money doesn't matter... when you have sex with another male.. you're gay. Lol. If you do it several times, I hate to break it to ya but you're starting to enjoy having sex with guys, not just the money part....

(This is just my opinion, don't be offended).

Edited by Silentfaith

Reply to Thread