? servers

? players online

well im sorry!

• Content Count:  366

Youre being punished for doing something to Microshocks server? Thats what I gather. But why punish you for doing the same as what he did to us sort of. He ruined our servers occassionly so we shouldn't punish you etc for doing the same to him.

• Content Count:  1285

Youre being punished for doing something to Microshocks server? Thats what I gather. But why punish you for doing the same as what he did to us sort of. He ruined our servers occassionly so we shouldn't punish you etc for doing the same to him.

That kind of mentality is what we're not trying to drive into our players heads.

So when have two wrongs ever made a right? When? Yes, Microshock did this kind of things to our servers. So is it right for us to sink as low as him and do the same thing to his?

• Content Count:  4354

Just a FYI! We dont need to wast our time trying to screw up His server. He already did that all by him self. I felt sad for him when i visited it last night under another name. I had some kid screaming at me over the mic about how to play some crap trap map he had on it.

HAHAHA ANd I did not say anything back to the kid. I just Laughed to myself.

• Content Count:  366

That kind of mentality is what we're not trying to drive into our players heads.

So when have two wrongs ever made a right? When? Yes, Microshock did this kind of things to our servers. So is it right for us to sink as low as him and do the same thing to his?

Point taken but its still up to those people whether they want to do that. Right or wrong. And thats the last thing im going to say because i don't want to go against all of you anymore than I have done.

• Content Count:  6559

Because he did it with our TAG on. That's the biggest deal there.

Had he done it anonymously and not bragged about it to us then that would have been another story.

• Content Count:  2678

Matt has, what some people call verbal diarrhea.

Me, personally, the term I'd use was "Window-lickers disease."

You want people to take you seriously? THEN ACT SERIOUS, it's not hard. Just don't post crap and expect people to laugh their annoyance away. Oh, and learn to type properly -- again, not hard.

Rant over. Long day. Pigs all stationed and ready to take off.

iv been trying alot too spell corect just for zombie murder it's very hard cuase the only thing i really type on with a computer is myspace and i type alittle something like this " k i unda stod what i did worng i well not do it agin"

I THINK I GOT ALOT BETTER SICNE IV BEEN HERE!!!!!

• Content Count:  4473

Two wrongs don't make it right...THEY MAKE IT EVEN! Shoulda done the non ZM tag and PM'ed me...or anyone else interested. Now we have crazies everywhere thinking they know what's right and what isn't.

Reply to Thread