? servers

? players online

Woe Is Me

• Content Count:  6712

Now I see why they disrespect you....

If I say" fuck you" and you say "fuck you" back to me.....it's hardly evidence that you're an annoying kid.

• Content Count:  2206

I hardly use my mic, I play on surf most of the time so i see the same people alot. And they are just dicks to me, i'm sick and fucking tired of it. If people can't take the fucking fact that i'm 12 then they can go fuck themselves.

Insomnia, no one asked for your fucking opinion, so if you don't have anything to suggest then shut the hell up.

lawl gg to ur SG career

• Content Count:  3341

Lux the thing is "if you give respect, you will be respected". Obievously we joke around fuck you fuck you, but to me this kid has no respect towards other sg members. This is just my opinion, but if this kid is doing that to everyone, how come they cab respect him.

I didn't play with him yet, so I can't say he's doing that to everyone, but something tells me I'm gonna have to mute him for disrespecting players when I play with him.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11725

If you have a mic, the problem may be that you are saying stupid 4chan shit or really crappy jokes. But if thats not the case, I will have your back when and if we play together. I'm a hardcore muthafucka frum the strretz willin to bust out my tec9.

No.

Just have a good time, and if admins and players make fun of you, simply demo and send it to us.

add me to steam

fullmetalsg

i would be glad to banhammer a admin

• Content Count:  2206

No.

Just have a good time, and if admins and players make fun of you, simply demo and send it to us.

add me to steam

fullmetalsg

i would be glad to banhammer a admin

too bad its against the ruless :)

Written on the iPod

• Content Count:  3697

I don't think it's fair that people bug you and make you feel unwelcome, but the only way they know your age is through the mic. So stop using your mic so much, or completely and you will get along with people in the server much better.

• Content Count:  4960

If you're letting these things sink in like this you're just letting them win. If things get really bad just get an admin to help out, they're usually here for the player (I hope lol) or make a complaint as others suggested. Ignore them and forget about it. Thinking about it...even being upset about it is something the guys who are making fun of you exactly want you to do. Don't give them that pleasure. Be the bigger person.

I'll be sure to watch out for these type of people though. This is usually filed under Player Disrespect.

Reply to Thread