? servers

? players online

should i take a girl to see iron man 2?

• Content Count:  2596

long story short. this girl from work. she offered me her number. she hugs me every time she sees me. her girl friends always talk in Spanish to her when they see us together. all i could understand is boy and like (spanish 101 boiiii) and yeah..

i want to see iron man sooo fucking badly and at the same time i want to take this girl out. is it a good idea?

BTW this is her.

photoato.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Is no one else bothered at the fact she is sitting the wrong way in the car?

• Content Count:  5381

some people can actually be serious around here...

Not what I meant.

What I was getting at was the fact that he would as an online community filled with sex-starved teenagers that probably have not been on a date within the last 2 years for advice on what to do on a date, let alone a first date. Mikey, the best advice anyone could give you here is to just be yourself man. She obviously already likes you, so build on that.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  513

Not what I meant.

What I was getting at was the fact that he would as an online community filled with sex-starved teenagers that probably have not been on a date within the last 2 years for advice on what to do on a date, let alone a first date. Mikey, the best advice anyone could give you here is to just be yourself man. She obviously already likes you, so build on that.

Haha you talk like you are 36 and have 3 different girlfriends, and you all fuck together every day or two.

• Content Count:  6466

Not what I meant.

LOL.

Cause she hugs him (which tons upon tons of women do to their friends) it means she likes him?

Shows how much you know about women. You think getting a hug means she likes him, and and going to the movies counts as a date.

• Content Count:  230

Is no one else bothered at the fact she is sitting the wrong way in the car?

No, that's the right way for teh sex. Have you never had a girl ride you in a car before?

OP: Just get a bottle of chloroform and save yourself some money. Makes teh sex easier too.

Reply to Thread