? servers

? players online

embed videos in powerpoint 07

• Content Count:  513

Oh, I didnt know it was a youtube vid

Here you go:

Using the firefox web browser, and the Download Helper add-on you can easily download and convert any flash video, including youtube, metacafe, and redtube

First, get the firefox web browser.

Go to the following URL: Download Helper

Once you have done that, go to the youtube video you want to download. Click on the small arrow that is now beside your URL box, and click download and convert. It will prompt you to install the Converter Helper, do so.

You can now download videos in many different file types, from the web, all by only clicking on that little arrow and then the download and convert option.

• Content Count:  1571

Oh, I didnt know it was a youtube vid

Here you go:

Using the firefox web browser, and the Download Helper add-on you can easily download and convert any flash video, including youtube, metacafe, and redtube

First, get the firefox web browser.

Go to the following URL: Download Helper

Once you have done that, go to the youtube video you want to download. Click on the small arrow that is now beside your URL box, and click download and convert. It will prompt you to install the Converter Helper, do so.

You can now download videos in many different file types, from the web, all by only clicking on that little arrow and then the download and convert option.

well, i already have the video.. i did it with my camera.

i just dont want to upload it to youtube.

Reply to Thread