? servers

? players online

CSS Update, WTF!

• Content Count:  1652

You can turn the death cam off, I played few servers that didn't have it.

CSS Doesn't need death cam!!! But good that you can turn it off.

• Content Count:  2095

nope, every 5 years :p

CS 1 came out in 1999, source came out in 2004, Sooo, a new CS would be nice, It would actually make game reviewers remember what a good game is, so they wouldnt be giving bad games good reviews, like MW2...

What's wrong with MW2...

The fact that if you spray at someones foot you don't get a headshot, or the fact you actually need to aim?

• Content Count:  513

What's wrong with MW2...

The fact that if you spray at someones foot you don't get a headshot, or the fact you actually need to aim?

What are you talking aboot?

because a huge ass explosion is tactical?

and the US rangers, an elite group, are so bad that they need air support every 15 seconds

or that my throwing knife, that obviously every soldier is trained at throwing, can kill if I hit them in the toe, which also happens with the knife

CSS is a hell of a lot more realistic than modern warfare 2. The guns sound like pea shooters, silencers remove range, when in real life they do not even touch the bullets. And CSS, the reticule isn't where you are actually going to hit, it gives you an idea where you are aiming, and that it it. I am sorry that your call of duty is so bad that guns have hardly any recoil.

I typed this up better before, but my computer restarted, so I just typed this quickly.

• Content Count:  851

and the US rangers, an elite group, are so bad that they need air support every 15 seconds

or that my throwing knife, that obviously every soldier is trained at throwing, can kill if I hit them in the toe, which also happens with the knife

CSS is a hell of a lot more realistic than modern warfare 2. The guns sound like pea shooters, silencers remove range, when in real life they do not even touch the bullets. And CSS, the reticule isn't where you are actually going to hit, it gives you an idea where you are aiming, and that it it. I am sorry that your call of duty is so bad that guns have hardly any recoil.

I typed this up better before, but my computer restarted, so I just typed this quickly.

now now, lets not get into a flame war about css vs mw2 they are both diffrent games i think both games are pretty good

• Content Count:  2095

I'm sorry that your baby muscles can't handle a gun.

It's a game, it's as realistic as possible. It's better than CS:S when you aim at the ground and get a headshot.

If the bomb situation was real in CS:S, I doubt they'd send a few people and go "o durn al 5 ground ppl r ded we nut gona send backup or nything else k guys LHLULULUL"

Go play ARMA2 if you want a realism, these are FPS games.

I'd take "LOL DEYS GUYS WUDNT GET AIR SUPPORT EVERY 15 SECONDS" over "LOL I AIMED AT THE SKY AND SHOT A GUY IN THE FACE 10000000 MILLION FEET AWAY, TO THE SIDE, BEHIND A BRICK HOUSE"

Edited by SoulKeeper

Reply to Thread