? servers

? players online

CSS Update, WTF!

• Content Count:  1845

exactly .. its 2 differ games. so why is valve updating it to try and be like every other game. achievements are nice for some games but not all.

• Content Count:  2115

and the US rangers, an elite group, are so bad that they need air support every 15 seconds

You sound like you're pulling this shit out of your ass. Dude, sure, why don't we send all our men head-first into battle and take HUGE, HUGE casualities while we leave our air planes idle. And they're not bad, it's called strategy. You take casuality, you lose. You deal casuality, you win. Learn the facts. And, in CS:S, you are dealing with terrorist organization and counter-terrorist organizations, not with a fully equipped millitary. Jeez.

CSS is a hell of a lot more realistic than modern warfare 2. The guns sound like pea shooters, silencers remove range, when in real life they do not even touch the bullets. And CSS, the reticule isn't where you are actually going to hit, it gives you an idea where you are aiming, and that it it. I am sorry that your call of duty is so bad that guns have hardly any recoil.

Someone is raaaaaaging. It's a game. Hardly any recoil? Ever fired the SCAR-H or F2000 in MW2? When you do, I beg you to come back and complain about "hardly any recoil".

• Content Count:  1652

Looks awesome, Can't wait. Loong time since i've seen any updates of CS.. the last i rememeber was the new skins.

They didnt nothing in 3 fuckin years!

Reply to Thread