? servers

? players online

Ever broken any bones?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Ever broken any bones?

Broken any bones?

• Content Count:  4123

I was dog sitting over my best friends house, he has a German Shepherd so I was messing around with her and she got all excited, it was dark upstairs and I was running and tripped over the dog and landed on my left arm and all I heard was crunch crunch crunch, my arm bled inside and had numerous hair line fractures.

• Content Count:  763

broke my collarbone (hope google translates correctly) by falling out of my bed when i was 10 ... it ain't even a high bed -.- and my parents didnt want to believe me ... it took me 3 days to convince them something was wrong

broke my wrist by being drunk & start to play that game in which u have to try to hit the opponents wrist before he can pull it back (for ur information i lost)

broke my nose when i came back from a party & decide to ride my bike ... a tree changed my mind on that

broke my pink by trying to break some1s record at bowing ur pink back ... the record (and my pink) were broken. (edit: was drunk here to)

if i so look at this it's basicly all due to extreme drunk/stupidity

edit: just to let u know ... my bones ain't weak ... i already made lots of falls without breaking anything

(fell from 4 meter above ground flat on my face & didnt had anything)

Edited by Exacto-Be

Reply to Thread