? servers

? players online

What I do ..

• Content Count:  1058

Man, Shut the hell up. Most indie bands play in basements/underground clubs.

Think of some of the biggest bands in the world, they started off is small places.

Also, I'd like to see a video of your band doing a show at a renowned stage.

On topic, however:

Good job, Chobber. Didn't sound too bad.

10000% agree with that quote. I saw couple of videos of famous bands like Metallica still playing in little pubs and basements, just beacuase it has its own ambiance. For the topic: even tought the sound was a bit rough, i love'd it. I loved how the people was just jam/trashing their ass off! Amazing!

• Content Count:  2186

Is that some fucking basement....

That is the smallest place we played lately.. And yes, I could go hire a crew and a huge stage on some large square in CPH - but would that give me anything at all?? You have to balance the demand and the venue! If you know that 200 people will show up it is WAY more awesome to play in a basement with a fullhouse than on a friggin big stage where only 1% of the area is filled.. Go figure!

Again, I would love to see your band get a decent fanbase that will come and go crazy at your concerts..

We did play for an almost full house here last month:

lille_vega_floor_011-400x266.jpg

Is that better for ya?

Think of some of the biggest bands in the world, they started off is small places.

Also, I'd like to see a video of your band doing a show at a renowned stage.

On topic, however:

Good job, Chobber. Didn't sound too bad.

Thanks. 100% agree.

And thanks to the rest of you guys, as well... And, I am the bass-player..

It is the 21st century, bands are from the 20th century, which is what I listen to by the way.

It seemed pretty.... emo like, tight pants and all.

Flame away, I don't care

Which one did we look more like? Because it must clearly be our looks, as we're emo cause we wear tight pants..

mfb-7604929-tokio-hotel-HF.jpg

OR

arctic_monkeys_1-11.jpg

OR

040815_phelps_nogold_vlrg_2p.widec.jpg

• Content Count:  1845

you crazy white kids

im guessing recording didnt do your sound justice.

and why was pepper checking out there pants? how tight were they pepper? cuz i wasn't looking to see if they had a bulge or not.

• Content Count:  283

That is the smallest place we played lately.. And yes, I could go hire a crew and a huge stage on some large square in CPH - but would that give me anything at all?? You have to balance the demand and the venue! If you know that 200 people will show up it is WAY more awesome to play in a basement with a fullhouse than on a friggin big stage where only 1% of the area is filled.. Go figure!

Again, I would love to see your band get a decent fanbase that will come and go crazy at your concerts..

i totally agree with that statement. packed shows in small venues are so much better than mostly empty larger bars.

nice video man! not the usual style of music i usually listen to but i can dig it. you guys sounded really tight too. i dont think ive ever had that lively of a crowd at any show ive played. maybe i should move to europe and start a band haha.

if you've got other vids, feel free to post them! :biggrin:

Reply to Thread