? servers

? players online

Should Bubblez be unbanned?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bubblez be unbanned?

I think Bubblez should be unbanned.

• Content Count:  2095

Since I know nothing will happen since the BD's are "discussing" this (Or they were), I thought I'd make this thread.

I talked to Bubblez today, and he quit TNS. I quote him, in his words- after I asked him if he's still with TNS (As he's not wearing the tag anymore) "after i found out what they did... no they bullshited me" - He wasn't aware of them doing this another time. Nor was he directly breaking a rule, he feels betrayed.

The rule states advertising on SteamGamers servers, not on SF- not to mention he wasn't directly recruiting for Suri.

He tried the server out, liked it- and I know this for a fact, asked me and a few others to try the server out. Not "Hey, join this community!" Or "Hey, fuck SG! Join TNS!" he said "Hey, try this server out."

People joined the community because they liked the server or were simply knew Crimson and Suri were involved, so they were probably curious and joined the forum.

Also, if you think Bubblez is incredibly influential and was the key reason why people joined the community, look at this.

Recommended by: I can't remember where I first heard of TNS from but I saw it again in Bubblez ban appeal and decided to join from that.

Recommended by: Suppose I can put Highsky here as the TNS website was in his post xD

So, they heard about the community and joined from a ban appeal. Amazing.

Should we ban HighSky because someone technically joined because of him? No.

As we chatted about it, he says he may quit gaming because of this. He obviously didn't mean any harm by this, if he planned on LOL "@ HEY ALL JOIN TNS" he wouldn't be so upset, quitting TNS.

bubblez1.jpg

So what, we lost like four people. Who gives a fuck, they were all losers or trolls anyways.

Highsky or whoever else have posted pictures of people saying "Hey, fuck SG!" and other shit like that, and in none of those pictures does it have Bubblez saying it.

If you have some magical evidence that you haven't publicly shown, I think you should post it.

Players/SA's should have opinions too.

If SG is so frightened about one person asking his friends (As Bubblez only plays SG, he only knows people from here) to join another server, are we really all that great? What's so great about us that separates us from other communities?

• Like 16
Edited by SoulKeeper

I voted no, I voiced my opinion when Bubblez came into vent.

That you're so threatened about someone that's more liked than you on PB, without having the need to have sucked millions of dicks?

• Like 4

So... bubblez, crimson, suri and others were banned for what? I'm not aware of the situation.

Crimson Suri, and Silent were directly recruiting people to their new community. Bubblez was simply telling his friends to try the server out.

• Content Count:  3697

I don't know bubblez, but he seems fairly legit. This isn't something I want to get involved with, but I really don't see any harm in giving him a second chance, especially if he doesn't get his admin back, he's just allowed to play on the servers.

But it's not my decision.

• Content Count:  881

That you're so threatened about someone that's more liked than you on PB, without having the need to have sucked millions of dicks?

I find that you are choosing to attempt to troll someone who logically discussed the situation in vent with Bubblez who said he accepted the punishment (His 2nd perm on 2 steam Id's mind). This further proves someone like you (Who is in TNS) should have gone with them in my opinion. Good luck though, I'm nonplussed about this, I suppose when you said SA's opinions matter too you just meant the ones agreeing with you. Good Game Sir

• Like 4

• Content Count:  581

I agree with Beth and Soul 100% I liked Bubblez Alot he was fun to play with in PB.

Comon Give Bubblez another Chance... Theres no harm in it. It Seems like he cares about SG alot.

Even Tho i doubt This will Change anything.

Edited by h3adsh0t

Reply to Thread