? servers

? players online

Should Bubblez be unbanned?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bubblez be unbanned?

I think Bubblez should be unbanned.

• Content Count:  2206

I like bubblez, hes a fun guy and cool. I for one agree with beth and believe this was not a "Fuck you SG TNS FTW" type of thing. However, its not up to us. Stop fucking posting.

• Content Count:  4473

Because fuck anyone who wants to play elsewhere, especially if it is a GMOD oriented community.

The whole thing could have been handled much better than it was.

For anyone who has said "Fuck SG", I guarantee they meant it towards certain individuals, not the whole community. Sorry if they aren't deifying SG as some want them to (I know I sure as hell am not).

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2095

I find that you are choosing to attempt to troll someone who logically discussed the situation in vent with Bubblez who said he accepted the punishment (His 2nd perm on 2 steam Id's mind). This further proves someone like you (Who is in TNS) should have gone with them in my opinion. Good luck though, I'm nonplussed about this, I suppose when you said SA's opinions matter too you just meant the ones agreeing with you. Good Game Sir

Totally. The other opinion to my knowledge is "no keep him pbanned he ask friends 2 join tns" which is completely ridiculous.

It doesn't matter if it's his second perm, this ban isn't legit and it's simply saying, to me "well we can't be wrong, hes been pbanned, keep him pbanned thats our reason ^^"

And I'm sorry that I'm signed up on their forums, dear God, I should go to hell!

Not to mention, has he been banned from now to his pban? No? Has he smartened up and proved that he should get a second chance?

Edited by SoulKeeper

• Content Count:  6712

Bubblez hasn't really done much/anything wrong...and when I've seen him in SG he's only been quite a fun guy to play with and not been any trouble.

• Content Count:  3697

I find that you are choosing to attempt to troll someone who logically discussed the situation in vent with Bubblez who said he accepted the punishment (His 2nd perm on 2 steam Id's mind). This further proves someone like you (Who is in TNS) should have gone with them in my opinion. Good luck though, I'm nonplussed about this, I suppose when you said SA's opinions matter too you just meant the ones agreeing with you. Good Game Sir

I don't agree with the "This further proves someone like you (Who is in TNS) should have gone with them in my opinion." part. But everything else well put. Soul if you care about opinions, don't troll when their opinion differs. Otherwise change your line that says "SA's opinions matter" to "My opinion matters."

• Like 3

• Content Count:  581

I like bubblez, hes a fun guy and cool. I for one agree with beth and believe this was not a "Fuck you SG TNS FTW" type of thing. However, its not up to us. Stop fucking posting.

No. dont stop posting..... Even tho This prob wont change anything Its worth a Shot.

Guest barackobama

Closed, will reply to this in the morning.. Same old discussion, we already all know what you think.

Ill talk to the other bd's..

Edited by GarfieldH
Guest barackobama

Bubblez has been unbanned.. he will go back to square one and have to apply to be SG-A again. Thank you very much.

• Like 18

Reply to Thread