? servers

? players online

UUUUUGGGGGHHHH

• Content Count:  2284

wow fag >_>

Your avatar is familiar. :suspicious:

But yeah, I've been lucky enough to of never had an experience with my account being hacked since I keep my computer clean and virus free.

• Content Count:  1058

You have two choices

1- U can call/contact blizzard. They'll ask u to send them ur birth certificate (thats what they told my friend too) and everything should be fine.

2- This is a great oppurtinity to just, quit that shit u know? If u are raging like that over a fucking MMO, you might wanna think about it

(If u ever stop WoW, couple a months, maybe a year after that, u will question urself , why the hell did i lost time on that shit? And then u'll lol and go UUGHHGUUUUUGHGG)

• Content Count:  132

You have two choices

1- U can call/contact blizzard. They'll ask u to send them ur birth certificate (thats what they told my friend too) and everything should be fine.

2- This is a great oppurtinity to just, quit that shit u know? If u are raging like that over a fucking MMO, you might wanna think about it

(If u ever stop WoW, couple a months, maybe a year after that, u will question urself , why the hell did i lost time on that shit? And then u'll lol and go UUGHHGUUUUUGHGG)

no in a year ill look back and go shit cata is out and i cant play it any more cuz my char is fucked because that game is evil and makes you want too play it all the time

• Like 1

• Content Count:  604

Open a ticket asking for your items back, they might send 5000 gold too, they did for me, plus 25 Emblems of Frost and Triumph. Be sure to not open any emails that say "Need WoW account verification" or has something to do with your account on WoW. That's how mine was stolen. If you do open an email and get sent to a page that looks like the wow site, check to see if you can go to all other pages, or see if the URL is even correct, again i did not do this and lost my account.

• Content Count:  1058

no in a year ill look back and go shit cata is out and i cant play it any more cuz my char is fucked because that game is evil and makes you want too play it all the time

Are u kidding lawl? Cataclysm is the worst thing that could happen to blizz. I cant imagine how many player they'll lose with it. Its good ol' Blizzard, ''why create new things when we got old stuff we can rebuff'' BS. Just think if Diablo, with the same 3 creatures with diffrent colours. Lmao at the werewolves.. player can play mobs now (Twilight New Moon style). hehe Cataclysm is just another way of getting WoW for younger players imo.

I'm not bitching about anyone here that are waiting for eet and wanna paly moar gaemz but.. I just got bored of Wow last year and i cant figure out why ppl get so ''stuck'' in it.

I remember back in the days when i started Wow, when lvl 40 mounts would cost 100g, not like 5g at lvl 6. And the epic mount at lvl 60 was 780 g (if im not wrong). When u got u ass down BWL/AQ 40 man style and wishing ur ass to get the drops. now its just EZ mode 10 man naxx epics for n00bz.

If any WoW addicts get offended, reply *I puke at ur face Barber*

Reply to Thread