? servers

? players online

Can I change steam accounts

• Content Count:  12

So Im currently playing css, and playing all the sg serves under my friends steam account, who now wants it back.

can i get my own steam account and id, but not change my account on steamgamers?

• Content Count:  2283

Your Steamgamers forum account can be accessed from anywhere. It doesn't matter what steam account you have.

I'm not too sure on this, but this seems like what you should do. If you were an official member of SG, you would have to PM on the of the BD's letting them know that you would like to transfer steam accounts and let them know of the situation.

• Content Count:  3457

Your Steamgamers forum account can be accessed from anywhere. It doesn't matter what steam account you have.

I'm not too sure on this, but this seems like what you should do. If you were an official member of SG, you would have to PM on the of the BD's letting them know that you would like to transfer steam accounts and let them know of the situation.

Why would he? Steam ID's arent linked to SG. If he wants to change, he can go ahead. No need to PM anyone about it.

It's only for Sup+, otherwise they dont have their skins and such anymore on the server, since that goes by Steam ID

• Content Count:  1330

You could post your current SteamID so we can verify that you don't have any bans that could harm your mate if he wants to join SG.

that and he might want to let a BD know because his profile here might have his steam ID and lets say his friend gets banned then he logs in with his new account and the SA+ dont know the situation he can get banned on both accounts plus added time for "avoiding Ban"...

• Content Count:  12

well for starters im not currently banned on any servers.. :)

and he prob wouldnt join SG..atleast thats just a guess, he plays competitive css and tf2

Reply to Thread