? servers

? players online

Best prank you ever pulled?

• Content Count:  763

i convinced the girl of a friend of that her boyfriend got arrested ... 4 other people were helping me with this ... she freaked out

at a festival i dug a hole in front of a friends tent ... he wrecked his tent by falling on it & breaking 3 important sticks ... his drunkass solution was to go sleep underneath his tent :cool:

at a home party we convinced some 'new' friend (who we all actually didnt like ... he kinda invited himself) that we were smoking weed ... in fact we were just smoking some barbecue herbs ... he acted like he was high & started speaking funny etc ... so we started to act like we were high to ... kept that up for bout 10 minutes & then told him it wasn't weed ... he left early

an accidental prank which happened (actually the funniest :biggrin1:)

was at a festival (where the music wasnt too well) & we had some spacecake with us ... problem was we also had some normal cake with us ... we came back at our tents (at bout 4 am) & were hungry (& drunk) ... we didnt find our lamps so we just searched for some cake on touch ... we found it & ate alot of cakez ... that's the last part we can remember of that festival

oh yeah ... nearly forgot ... a friend of mine got quite a big garage ... which is perfect for partys ... he gave a party there while his parents were in the big house sleeping ... it was 1 of the drunkest partys i can remember ... & suddenly when the guy who lived there went missing for some time, we decided to hold a naked mile inside his house (he didnt tell us his parents were in there) ... we went with a group of bout 12 ppl from room to room ... till we got to the parents bed room ... i dunno who was scared most ... the parents for having 12 naked people in there bedroom .... or us being busted naked in the bedroom of a friend's parents ...

Edited by Exacto-Be

• Content Count:  522

I pulled so many I can't remember 1 specifically.

same. unfortunately ive also had the privilege of having pranks backfire which involved talking to some police officers... i think the last prank i pulled i was at the firehouse in the hose tower waiting on the ladder with a fire extinguisher so that when my buddy walked under me i could spray him

• Content Count:  6741

i convinced the girl of a friend of that her boyfriend got arrested ... 4 other people were helping me with this ... she freaked out

at a festival i dug a hole in front of a friends tent ... he wrecked his tent by falling on it & breaking 3 important sticks ... his drunkass solution was to go sleep underneath his tent :cool:

at a home party we convinced some 'new' friend (who we all actually didnt like ... he kinda invited himself) that we were smoking weed ... in fact we were just smoking some barbecue herbs ... he acted like he was high & started speaking funny etc ... so we started to act like we were high to ... kept that up for bout 10 minutes & then told him it wasn't weed ... he left early

an accidental prank which happened (actually the funniest :biggrin1:)

was at a festival (where the music wasnt too well) & we had some spacecake with us ... problem was we also had some normal cake with us ... we came back at our tents (at bout 4 am) & were hungry (& drunk) ... we didnt find our lamps so we just searched for some cake on touch ... we found it & ate alot of cakez ... that's the last part we can remember of that festival

oh yeah ... nearly forgot ... a friend of mine got quite a big garage ... which is perfect for partys ... he gave a party there while his parents were in the big house sleeping ... it was 1 of the drunkest partys i can remember ... & suddenly when the guy who lived there went missing for some time, we decided to hold a naked mile inside his house (he didnt tell us his parents were in there) ... we went with a group of bout 12 ppl from room to room ... till we got to the parents bed room ... i dunno who was scared most ... the parents for having 12 naked people in there bedroom .... or us being busted naked in the bedroom of a friend's parents ...

This is why you go to Europe to party you tame ass motherfucking American bitches

• Content Count:  1058

This is fucking hilarious... we did that to one of our friend. (u know that guy taht everyone has something against him, but nobody wants to confront him). He got really ''high'' and started to break things in my friend's house, pretending he was too high... its the last time i talked to him

Reply to Thread