? servers

? players online

Organ donor suprise

• Content Count:  2186

What you missed in the letter is that you're an organdonor with immediate effect.. Meaning they can come and tear out a kidney from you this evening if they need it!!

You've been served 8)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2085

What you missed in the letter is that you're an organdonor with immediate effect.. Meaning they can come and tear out a kidney from you this evening if they need it!!

You've been served 8)

Even though I think you're joking, you're incorrect :p

They will only take your organs if you're dead, or at least that's how it is in New York.

Read up on your state's laws. I see no reason to NOT be a donor, it's a good thing, and you won't need those organs anyways.

• Content Count:  2833

Even though I think you're joking, you're incorrect :p

They will only take your organs if you're dead, or at least that's how it is in New York.

Read up on your state's laws. I see no reason to NOT be a donor, it's a good thing, and you won't need those organs anyways.

LOL

• Content Count:  3736

I'm to special to donate organs. =P

What's so funny? D:

^ he is too

... on mine I could specify if there was any organs I wish to keep and I said my eyes, everything else can go. These people do pressure you into doing it (I wanted to though) and they usually have donations which I dont donate to and the lady made me feel bad lol...

I get medical bills for 4 G's for someone else named chris thats as far as my weird mail goes

Reply to Thread