? servers

? players online

Organ donor suprise

• Content Count:  2186

First of all, not weird at all as already explained previously.

Second of all, why would you not choose to be an organ donor, unless you have seriously legitimate reasons, everyone who refuses to being one is being selfish. Or not even selfish, because at that point you're dead, so it's not benefitting you even by having it, it's ONLY harming those who need organs.

So I guess instead of saying selfish, more like sadistic or purposefully malicious?

I can't think of a single example where someone would have a legit reason. Although I'm guessing there is at least one, though most people don't have a legit reason.

The only I can think of is diseases.. Bad heart, smokerlungs, alco-liver and so on..

• Content Count:  11501

What's so funny? D:

The fact that you obviously haven't had many people you cared about who were doners pass away. Those fucking people will sit outside of the hospital door like vultures waiting for the person to die, and in some cases they aren't even fully dead before they start their procedures (personal anecdote). What's "legal" doesn't mean jack shit.

• Content Count:  3736

The fact that you obviously haven't had many people you cared about who were doners pass away. Those fucking people will sit outside of the hospital door like vultures waiting for the person to die, and in some cases they aren't even fully dead before they start their procedures (personal anecdote). What's "legal" doesn't mean jack shit.

dont want to be a dick here but I dont feel your accurate

they are vultures because their life depends on it and if I can help that hell yeah

I hear this all the time!! " dont be a donor or the EMS wont try to save you so they can have your organ"

..I personally think it s a load of bullshit and doesnt really make sense...which your story about the person not being dead sounds similar

Crazy shit happen in this world all the time.. so I wouldnt be surprised but I think it would be more likely that the surgeon was a morron and didnt realize what he was doing rather than outright take organs out of somebody alive

Now if you need organs move to florida cause a LOT of people die on the road here..that is apparently a true fact

on a last note I dont think this guy deserved the time you took to post this for obvious reasons..

• Content Count:  6712

Judaism prohibits the desecration of a dead body (nivul hamet) which organ donation falls under.

I'm going to assume that Jews still have post mortems carried out on them though.

But yeah...people use religion as a reason as sometimes it says you're not meant to do it...or you're meant to keep certain organs with you etc...think it's a waste though tbh.

• Content Count:  11501

they are vultures because their life depends on it and if I can help that hell yeah

What are you talking about? People who need things donated to them don't personally go and take the organs out of other people. It appears you are the one who is inaccurate.

• Content Count:  3736

What are you talking about? People who need things donated to them don't personally go and take the organs out of other people. It appears you are the one who is inaccurate.

I was saying that in the sense that the receiver is prolly the one that cares the most about it...

I can also put it this way. The DOCTORs are vultures because their PATIENTS life depends on it... but its besides the point...you have very little time to make an organ transfer happen so they have to be ready.. like I said in florida they prolly expect several people a week to die on the road in a given area if not more...

• Content Count:  2034

I'm going to assume that Jews still have post mortems carried out on them though.

But yeah...people use religion as a reason as sometimes it says you're not meant to do it...or you're meant to keep certain organs with you etc...think it's a waste though tbh.

So Jews are stupid for having traditions? =P

@Post mortems: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article6140789.ece

Reply to Thread