? servers

? players online

Worst thing morally you have done on NY SG server.

• Content Count:  2043

In TTT....dropping an incendiary grenade on myself and typing "Its Spart!!!" (as in it looks like I'm saying Spartan but I died before I could finish) and then leaving it there so when someone searches my body they think it's Spartan.

Deserved it though >:|

I saw your body that time and it was obvious that you killed yourself with a nade :]

Yeah this is what lead me to vindictive mode when Spartan did it.

He just said "Lux is the traitor!" in chat, stopped talking and people believed him :angry:

Never works for me though :sad:

Worked once for me when I was a traitor.

I chuck incendiarys at ppl your run around with a discombob in my hand and basically use it as a jihad bomb by making ppl fly across the map and die

You did it to mee :(

I accidentally rdmed Spartan yesterday :[

• Content Count:  3736

Made a kid cry by telling him I was gonna ban him he must not have been older than 8 or 9..

Gay Nurse joy former not gay bubbles pretended to be a girl and flirted with this guy and became his e-gf till he told him he had a dick... that guy was on my friends list and i totally walked with it and told him bubbles was hot... i think we hurt him a bit..felt bad

i dared bubba to ask nuggs who was his daddy in gg it was quite funny

and we all fucked around with jiggle in vent...bubble had him do something really stupid once..cant remember what it was...

The funnest thing is glitch BOTH boat on boatescape 5 so when they get to the island they dont go back and people all jump and it and try to start it for a minute till zombies a rrive!!

Though I dont find it immoral, before I was admin I used to take care of my own problems glitching glitchers and and racist people...

• Content Count:  2186

I kicked 20 people off ZE once in peak-hours..

Was gonna kick the glitching zombie on atix_heli, and forgot its a bad thing to type @kick #t :p

Endless amounts of QQ's afterwards...

• Content Count:  3056

I kicked 20 people off ZE once in peak-hours..

Was gonna kick the glitching zombie on atix_heli, and forgot its a bad thing to type @kick #t :p

Endless amounts of QQ's afterwards...

And tele all zambies on me on zombieriot :fear:

Reply to Thread