? servers

? players online

This just might be goodbye

• Content Count:  3341

WHO'S GONNA PLAY ESCAPE NAPALM AND ZOMBIE RIOT WITH ME?!!!

Get better grades and come back! Plus, you don't have to be on PC all day. Just hop on css for an hour or 2 and get back to work :). I hope you will get better, and you better come back....

• Content Count:  4980

You did a good choice but... school is soon over anyways. Chill the heck out of yourself in the summer, and work the heck out of yourself when school starts. :thumb:

• Content Count:  4960

Remember, School is short and life is longer. Make that 1/4 count and you can be sure to enjoy the other 3/4 with some gaming when you have a stable job, family, nice house, and car.

• Content Count:  1470

I'd say just make every weekend a list how long you are going to homework, and how many relax-time.

If you have an important test you spend more time at certain days, if not, you have a bit more relaxing time.

• Content Count:  3341

You did a good choice but... school is soon over anyways. Chill the heck out of yourself in the summer, and work the heck out of yourself when school starts. :thumb:

If he has low grades then they will probably send him to summer school. Summer school sucks btw.

Reply to Thread