? servers

? players online

SG 2010 Holiday Thread

• Content Count:  6712

Summer is approaching...and with that comes happy holidays! :bigsmile:

I was planning on going on a bike trip with my mate from Barcelona (catch a plane out) and cycling back over 2-3 weeks. However in the end we decided that the heat would be tremendous, the training required to cycle over 60 miles each day would be high (and with exams coming up would be hard to find time for).....although the trip is now shelved, we do have the intention of still doing it at another time.....sometime before my mate joins the RAF in January.

However...we've instead decided to tag along with my family and some friends to Tenerife for 2 weeks! Might be full of some cool kids and chavs...but the nights will last long :tape:

So....share your own.

• Content Count:  1571

i have a job for 4 weeks in july (i have to work there on my 16th birthday too..)

in august im in italy and in the carribean, the other 2 weeks i will spend my time with my friends and family.

:)

• Content Count:  2034

Going to drive down to Louisiana to pick up my bro who just got out of the US Air Force... then come back home and be lazy for a month. Chill out with friends for a month then go off to summer school at UNC-Charlotte. Take classes until summer session is over, then get a week break before I start Fall classes. Woohoo.

Reply to Thread