? servers

? players online

Michael <3

• Content Count:  903

Michael as many of you know was a firefighter.

On May 23th, 2010 Michael was walking home after a big fire which him

and his fellow brothers have put out with no sweat. He was just a block away from his quiet little house

which he shared with his parents and a brother Adam when suddenly a drunk driver swept him off his feet by going 60 miles an hour.

Michael Was a fun-loving person. Always knew the right from wrong. Never let anyone lead his life and always helped the ones in need.

He used to always say "God gave me two health hands and I'll make a good use of them".

We can only hope he suffered no pain.

About the drunk driver? Michael was the kide of person that would forgive this man. He always saw good in people. He never declined

giving somebody another chance

as he knew noone was perfect. I remember him telling me once that if he ever was to die. He waned to go out young and painless.

Well mike, I guess u got what you wanted. But know this. And I know your watching. We will always love you for the person you were.

Forget the tears u made us shed with ur death but Remember the smiles u gave us with ur life. Farewell old friend. I'll see u again one day.

• Content Count:  903

Just for the record. am doing an event at my school called "every 15 minutes" u cann look it up if u want. This is an obituary I've made for my self which is going to be read over the speakers while am marked dead. What do ya'll think?

• Content Count:  11501

Just for the record. am doing an event at my school called "every 15 minutes" u cann look it up if u want. This is an obituary I've made for my self which is going to be read over the speakers while am marked dead. What do ya'll think?

We JUST did that at my school too. Glad you aren't dead bro.

• Content Count:  11725

if only you put this on the top.

I see what you are doing

• Content Count:  2034

What the hell is the point of making an obituary for yourself? I really don't get the point of the whole event... never heard of anything like that. Nice cold open for the thread though.

• Content Count:  5086

Could have said this before bro.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread