? servers

? players online

Michael <3

• Content Count:  4162

Just for the record. am doing an event at my school called "every 15 minutes" u cann look it up if u want. This is an obituary I've made for my self which is going to be read over the speakers while am marked dead. What do ya'll think?

Had that months ago.

• Content Count:  11501

Every 15 minutes is an event where about 30 students don't go to school for an entire day, and it is simulated that they have died in a car accident from drinking / driving. On the day of their arrival, they read letters they each wrote about them "dying".

Everybody goes into this thinking "I don't get what the big deal is, it's fake..." and comes out either almost in tears or actually crying. It's a pretty sad event.

• Content Count:  3440

I've read too many things like this lately that weren't just something for school. I had to step back and wait.. just to make sure.

• Content Count:  11501

Jesus, they don't have to go to school for a day. Thats fucking awesome!

Yeah, instead they sit in an isolated room all day / night writing a letter to their parents and friends about how much they miss them. How fucking awesome.

• Content Count:  3380

Every 15 minutes is an event where about 30 students don't go to school for an entire day, and it is simulated that they have died in a car accident from drinking / driving. On the day of their arrival, they read letters they each wrote about them "dying".

Everybody goes into this thinking "I don't get what the big deal is, it's fake..." and comes out either almost in tears or actually crying. It's a pretty sad event.

Thats seriously messedup. I get why they do it but honestly thats just awful.

While we are on the topic of school events, my school made us walk through one of our workout rooms that had dozens of tee-shirts on the walls that were made by survivors/relatives of those abused violently or sexually. Every 9 seconds a gong was sounded and every minute a bell was rung to signify how every 9 seconds someone is abused and every minute someone is (?) Killed/assaulted. It was the most uncomfortable I have ever been, hands down.

• Content Count:  513

Yeah, instead they sit in an isolated room all day / night writing a letter to their parents and friends about how much they miss them. How fucking awesome.

Well...... I don't get it, it's fake so who cares....

Like really, why would someone cry over that?

• Content Count:  903

Only those with a minimum amount of emotions would gain something from events like this. If we can prevent one person from getting killed by a drunk driver or a student to get in a car with a drunk driver. It's never a too big of a price to pay.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  903

I've seen plenty of dead bodies and no one never cares. But even the toughest firefighters i know tear up when they see that bodies family.

Reply to Thread