? servers

? players online

The weirdest school event.

• Content Count:  3341

What was the weirdest school event you guys had?

Here is mine:

We were talking about water in a science class. We were talking how the water is wasted, so what they made us do was pretty weird... They told us to bring a basket for Friday. So everyone did it, and they made whole grade 9 go outside (We have science in the morning).

We had to go all the way to the public well (which was a gas station 6 km away), fill up the full basket, and come back...

We were suppost to be the people from sierra lione, and see how they feel so we won't waste water. It was super hot outside too... It's pain in the ass.

• Content Count:  1740

lemme guess you all had to bring your moms biggest buttplug to school, to see who won? :rlol: :rlol:

ontopic: during my school open-day, or w/e you call it, we went on a trip to a prison, while the others could participate in the school shit things, yihhhaaa :rlol:

• Content Count:  604

Snow Day, not really an event, but our school got so scared that they wanted to get us out early, but ended up keeping us in school until 6:00pm (we normally leave at 3:30pm). They told most of the bus drivers not to drive in the snow, so we had to wait for more drivers to come by. I hate this state. [GA]

Really anyday we are suppose to get out early, or any event at our school, turns into a very awkward day.

Reply to Thread