? servers

? players online

What you believe is what you believe

• Content Count:  513

Hello, to the people who do not like my actions read the title.

This is a discussion as to why you think that how you act is the only proper way.

I need to elaborate, but w/e I will do that in a minute

You people use the term troll often, but someone who posts what they think is not a troll, it is someone that speaks their mind.

If I don't agree with what you think about someones video, just because they have a chicken wing leg, not a troll. If I don't think that a human life is something to cry over, not a troll.

And yes, I do often lol

Edited by `Pepper.

• Content Count:  1058

A forum is a place where ppl speak their toughts and opinions. U cannot change the way other ppl think. U have ur opinions on topics. ppl have their opinions on ur posts. Theres some things you cant CHANGE, but u can INFLUENCE them. Just live with the consequence of ur acts.

For the topic, i personnaly dont think u are a bad guy, but u surely bring controversy, which will always happens on the internetz.

• Content Count:  4685

Yawn, i know waht you mean mna. People on here get mad and call you a troll just because you disagree with them. I find it funny im not sure about you.

• Content Count:  513

I am just telling you people how the world normally works, ie what people believe is what they believe.

I am sorry if you do not like the way I am, but do not flame me for it. If I were to flame you, I would get a complaint aboot it... oh wait a minute....

Reply to Thread