? servers

? players online

SG Apprentice Program.

• Content Count:  8383

Do you have the majority of the ca's to confirm what you were told is the truth?

How when only 4 were not afk and only 2 voted? lol I think I can trust the said person since they have no reason to lie. lol

• Content Count:  894

I'm not going to turn into the sort person that blocks all sort of outside chat, i have no problems talking to people when they need help. What does bug me is that people message me when i'm game, i'm not going to be inclined to help them. Especially if they bother me in the next 20 minutes, i would get pissed if i get tabbed and get ganked in a game of LoL.

If you're not gonna block people from communicating when you're in game then you have to expect that people are gonna PM you, especially if you're a CA+.

• Content Count:  1842

How when only 4 were not afk and only 2 voted? lol I think I can trust the said person since they have no reason to lie. lol

see this is the thing 5 CA's VOTED to remove the said players. The CA protocol was followed [5+ CA's have to be agreed for a motion to be carried]

• Content Count:  11725

This is stupid.....

Why take it away from him for not being active.

At least he is trying to become a admin.

Harp does have a life you know.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8383

see this is the thing 5 CA's VOTED to remove the said players. The CA protocol as said in jager's post was followed

I'll leave it at that, I talked to who I needed to talk to share with my concerns.

• Content Count:  1484

If you're not gonna block people from communicating when you're in game then you have to expect that people are gonna PM you, especially if you're a CA+.

This.

I thought it was part of being CA?

see this is the thing 5 CA's VOTED to remove the said players. The CA protocol as said in jager's post was followed

5 CA's, out of how many?

• Content Count:  73

This is stupid.....

Why take it away from him for not being active.

At least he is trying to become a admin.

Harp does have a life you know.

if harp has a life then what about CAs. CAs dont have a life and are on every sunday for a meeting...

Reply to Thread