? servers

? players online

SG Apprentice Program.

• Content Count:  4473

Would just like to point out I have a life an haven't really been on in the past few weeks, but I still remain shit brown (not complaining :d).

Of course, if I had the responsibility to show up somewhere, I sure as hell would if that is what my position entailed. How many CAs actually show up to these meetings? Do some people never show up?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6466

Why are you a CA again?

I DUNNO, LETS ASK BD'S SAME QUESTION, LUL. You're an idiot if you think just cause someone's a higher up they'll devote every second of their online free-time to helping someone. It's not like Rusty's the only goddamn CA.

How is it fair that 2 votes can drop 3 people from the SG-A program?

Where are all the other CA's? If they can't do their job they need to be demoted. Simple as that.

I heard different

You heard wrong, both of you. It was 5 out of 6 who voted to remove and no one was 'afk' or anything. One person voted to keep JMD, the rest found him annoying and apparently inactive.

5 out of what...19 CA's?

If people don't even show up to CA meetings then why are they still CA's?

Cause they have lives? Or jobs? or emergencies? Or it's like 2am when the meeting is where they live?

We try to encourage more to join, but when they don't we have to make do with who's there.

Rumors? I talked to someone who was there :p lol

How when only 4 were not afk and only 2 voted? lol I think I can trust the said person since they have no reason to lie. lol

Sounds like whoever you talked to is an idiot. Probably shouldn't trust what they say. I can name all the CA's who voted to remove him or said 'alright we'll remove him'. Probably whoever you talked to was the one person at the meeting who was 'zoning us out' and constantly saying 'fine I don't care'.

This.

I thought it was part of being CA?

5 CA's, out of how many?

5 CA's out of 6 at the meeting. If a CA didn't make the meeting, well sucks to be them. They can't voice an opinion if they don't post in applicant threads/be at the meeting.

We're currently deciding whether or not to start making a thread three-five days before meetings to discuss people we would like to promote/remove from the program. I personally don't see how it will work well in the long run, but it's the higher up's suggestion to solve from further people being removed who don't deserve to be removed.

Zaraki was removed for inactivity because telling him he's an annoying disrespectful antagonist seemed a bit harsh.

Harpreet was removed because no one had seen him outside of occasionally screaming on his mic in TTT for 30mins straight then leaving.

You people still fail to realize that Higher Ups are at this meeting too, while only 6 CA's may have voted, there was upwards of 10 different opinions being thrown in or decided upon. HighSky and Jager seem to be at the meetings most of the time, along with TCP and other BD's or AO's. So it's not just us CA's that have opinions and input into decisions. We're just the ones who vote for which way we feel fit.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  8383

I DUNNO, LETS ASK BD'S SAME QUESTION, LUL. You're an idiot if you think just cause someone's a higher up they'll devote every second of their online free-time to helping someone. It's not like Rusty's the only goddamn CA.

How the hell did you get all that out of that comment? lol I think my question was pretty legit, if you dont want to help others in the community when your actually on then get the fuck out the way and become a LG.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  1735

aha nice editing skills?

also u opened a chat with me twice i do belive so maybe the first 1 hinted i wasnt ready to take questions with my no replys and closing of pms

both of which minimized my games

ur an adviser, u cant say fuck off when ur asked for help..

• Like 6

• Content Count:  3343

mercy if i go in your vent channel you rage so if i minimized your game twice you would understandable rage

maybe he just doesn't like you, because whenever I go in his channel we have a jolly time.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3073

And for the record, the only reason i am ever at those meetings is informational purposes. As an administrative officer, i have access to records including forum bans, or privledge information that the ca's may not/do not have access to. I have no vote , my vote does not count.

• Content Count:  4473

Raging over games instead of fulfilling your role...

glad to see we still have the cream of the crop.

At the very least you can politely tell them you are busy, but raging does make the situation that much more ridiculous to everyone else.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6466

How the hell did you get all that out of that comment? lol I think my question was pretty legit, if you dont want to help others in the community when your actually on then get the fuck out the way and become a LG.

How often do you pm a BD and they help you even though they're on? That's why I think your question was dumb, cause not even most of the higher ups don't bother to help when they're busy.

ur an adviser, u cant say fuck off when ur asked for help..

Adviser to higher ups, not to deal with rulings he didn't even take part in.

Reply to Thread