? servers

? players online

SG Apprentice Program.

• Content Count:  1484

Look guys.

With all due respect, if you decide to start enforcing the respect rule, you don't go say fuck off to someone that has a question regarding his/her demotion.

For fuck sake, especially not when you're the CA.

Yeah, you guys might have the same ''abilities'' as us, but you do have the power to get things done around here, demote/promote people and so forth.

It's not that hard to treat each other with a little respect, is it?

Good that you're stepping up harp, it's not a bad thing to ask for some explanation.

It just looks like some people got demoted for the wrong reason.

It's not my job to do anything about that, but yeah, now this thread is here anyway.

• Like 2
Edited by P3rg3

• Content Count:  6466

Nah its not just 2 CA's bro, and it isnt just the CA's. Im talking about everyone who doesnt give a shit, but only get into shit when it somehow effects them or their interest. Either care or dont care, dont beat around the bush and only care some of the time then say fuck off to everything else.

It's already been talked about.

We're working on more ideas to make it so more CA's are involved, but in the end it's people we trust to be CA's vs activity. We'd like both but it's just not going to happen with every CA.

When majority of people are saying to remove someone, and some say they don't care either way, I'm going to assume they will go with majority ruling.

Look guys.

With all do respect, if you decide to start enforcing the respect rule, you don't go say fuck off to someone that has a question regarding his/her demotion.

For fuck sake, especially not when you're the CA.

Yeah, you guys might have the same ''abilities'' as us, but you do have the power to get things done around here, demote/promote people and so forth.

It's not that hard to treat each other with a little respect, is it?

There are a few other things I'd like to say but I'll keep them to myself as they will not change anything.

Good that you're stepping up harp, it's not a bad thing to ask for some explanation.

SA's are higher ups to regular players and you guys don't treat them with respect 24/7. If you honestly say you've never told a player to shut the fuck up I'd just laugh.

Rusty telling another person to fuck off he's busy and them getting upset and sad is just depressing.

Edited by XeNo

• Content Count:  8383

It's already been talked about.

We're working on more ideas to make it so more CA's are involved, but in the end it's people we trust to be CA's vs activity. We'd like both but it's just not going to happen with every CA.

When majority of people are saying to remove someone, and some say they don't care either way, I'm going to assume they will go with majority ruling.

Alright then, if its something that is already being discussed then I guess its better then not discussing it at all. Thanks for clearing it up.

• Content Count:  2186

I am a pretty new CA.. I would like to think that I have a grasp of what to do as a CA and what no to do.. What the expectations are and what can be done of "free will"..

We have 2 major causes. Apprentices and delivering proposals to enhance the community. We are 14 active CAs and 10 active LGs making it a total of 24 active people.. This is based of my quick evaluation of who I see and hear from.. This goes both on servers and on our secret little forum.. 24 people who are on almost every day, I am at least checking some of the forums every day, to evaluate ~10 new applications, 25-30 SG-As, provide higher ups with different stuff + monitor activity, expressions, reactions, comments and what not from all of these people on a HUGE forum along with quite some different servers!

Thats a huge job!

I thought it was piece of cake when I was SA .. I had nothing I had to do, and how hard can it be??

Well .. I work approximately 10 hours a day, I have a band whom I practice with 3 times a week for 6 hours or so.. I have to sleep, but I make checking the forums a priority.. I would rather have 5 hours and a checked forum than 6 hours.. I know A LOT of the other CAs are having it the same way..

I am sorry I am not as perfect as all you SAs and that I am NOT able to be there EVERY sunday NIGHT for the meeting.. I am sorry for having a life, and I do agree that every CA, LG, AO, BD, AA, TA, VP and P should STEP DOWN if they DO have a life.. We have 123 SAs that, apparently, are FULLY capable of running this joint with no problems!!!

PLUS, I believe we should wrap any bad news into fluffy curtains and whipped cream, because we cant go around telling the truth (ref. to Zaraki) .. Oh god forbid if anyone was hurt! Lets give them some false information and wait for the QQ to start..

• Like 3

• Content Count:  11501

Some of you seem are spreading around crap that's not even true lol...

1. Harpr33t was removed with a 5-1 vote ratio. 5 CA's is the minimum requirement needed to pass or reject ANY type of suggestion / proposal. That removal is entirely fair, like it or not.

2. Zaraki was removed based on his maturity level, NOT inactivity (proving the validity of this thread). That vote was 5-0 (one chose not to vote). Completely unanimous, completely fair.

3. Jmd's status is being discussed in the CA section, not going to give any more further information.

It's like the telephone game with you guys. If you don't like and /or think it's fair 5 CA's is the minimum amount needed, then discuss it to a higher up.

• Like 3
Edited by Caution

• Content Count:  3440

There are a lot of assumptions floating around about why/how someone got demoted. If you want to know ask. Yes activity is listed, but it isn't always the only reason.

Sure Rusty handled things wrong and a bit of courtesy goes a long way. But there are tons of CA/LG's that could be asked and if he's being a dick at the time ask someone else.

Feel free to PM me with legitimate questions any time. If I have the answer I'll give it to you. If I don't I'll try to direct you to someone who does or if I have the time I'll look into it for you.

The meetings aren't ego trips. I try to attend every meeting. Due to my personal life it isn't always possible. Not only are some of the CA's there but some of the LG's that care about the community are there as well. We discuss every bit of information available to us prior to making the decisions we make. And not always do our decisions get approval from the Board.

Basically people need to stop assuming they know more than they do.

• Like 8

Yet that's exactly what you guys told him Xeno, well not quite, but it was never implied nor said that he was removed for inactivity, in fact you guys (CAs) were pretty rude with your reasons.

I can't really speak for Harpreet or JMD because truthfully I have only seen Harpreet on a few times, and I have not seen JMD on in months. Also Hapreet you probably should have contacted the other two people demoted rather than just assume that you were all gone for the same reason.

Also if the old system were to be brought back, what would you guys be brought back into....because clearly the CAs have decided that they don't want you to have admin (or that you're not ready/they don't trust you yet), and the old admin system had no SA-As, so you'd pretty much just be a HON like you are now....

Also one of the CAs responsibilities are to be in charge of the SA-A program. In short stop bitching and moaning because one of them wants to contact you, because when they have questions or concerns about this stuff you guys should be the ones that people come to (not really addressing all the CAs, just the ones being bitchy).

People are people, rank doesn't change tolerance levels, Rusty was harsh, going to cry about it?

Honestly saying 'fuck off I'm busy' is hardly a huge disrespect issue. I have to tell Harpreet to shut the fuck up CONSTANTLY whenever I DO happen to see him, cause he just sits in the server screaming in his mic for 30 minutes or until he leaves. I've muted him more times than I can count. Sometimes he doesn't even notice he's muted.

If he can't handle being told to 'fuck off', then he's the one bitching and moaning.

• Content Count:  3791

You know what I find funny, you easily take SG-A's off the system for being "inactive" but what about the rest of the staff who are inactive? I don't see you removing them...

• Content Count:  11501

You know what I find funny, you easily take SG-A's off the system for being "inactive" but what about the rest of the staff who are inactive? I don't see you removing them...

Then you either haven't been looking hard enough or you haven't been here long enough.

I don't see you having access to view our forums, nor in our meetings. I don't see you being a higher up (which by the way, us CA's have no rights to remove one of our own, only higher ups do) so what I DO see is you just complaining to complain without any real proof of what's going on.

We brought up the fact we have inactive CA's at last meeting, it was also put in the higher up Agenda to discuss inactive CA's.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread