? servers

? players online

Dinner

• Content Count:  289

Whats the most you ever spent on dinner and the name of the place you went.

also say how many people went.

I just went to dinner with 4 people at a place called The Melting Pot and spent $252.

• Content Count:  672

Don't remember the place's name, but we went to this ritzy Chinese place for dinner after attending my grandma's funeral in New York. There was around 15 people and the bill was total around $2000 (not even including tips, even though they didn't deserve any due to crappy service) plus the food sucked and was no different than the food of a cheaper Chinese place down the street.

• Content Count:  1938

$35 : D And thats after the discount I got for being a cook at the restaurant.

Me and my date just had some pastas. I'm to poor at the moment to have dates at restaurants. Its movies or home.

• Content Count:  289

Don't remember the place's name, but we went to this ritzy Chinese place for dinner after attending my grandma's funeral in New York. There was around 15 people and the bill was total around $2000 (not even including tips, even though they didn't deserve any due to crappy service) plus the food sucked and was no different than the food of a cheaper Chinese place down the street.

Thats crazy lol.. I hope everyone chipped in

• Content Count:  5086

Usually my parents buy me food unless i go out with friends so...

White castle

You must really enjoy white castle..

I'm never allowed to look at the receipt, since I generally just eat out with my parents as I prefer cooking myself. Most restaurants here tend to mess up orders so it just gets annoying. Plus what else is more fun than having your boyfriend or friends suffer to try something new you decided to make and have no clue if its good or bad? ^___^

Reply to Thread