? servers

? players online

Dinner

• Content Count:  4354

Whats the most you ever spent on dinner and the name of the place you went.

also say how many people went.

I just went to dinner with 4 people at a place called The Melting Pot and spent $252.

I took my wife to the Melting Pot last year for V-day. And we droped about $150 there on the two of us.

The Melting Pot is fondue. Yes you can spend alot on bread and cheese:)

• Content Count:  78

wow that is alota damn money , thank god there isnt anywhere around here really that is that exp. paying anything over like 60-70 bucks on 2 people is just krazy ..... maybe like once a year or somethin. food is food to me ... i would rather pay 5 bucks at wendys and get a whole meal then some fancy resturaunt and pay 10-20 bucks just for a cheese buger that came from the same cow. plus you go to those fancy resturaunts the more fancier they are the smaller the food portions are and the more u pay..... wtf is that

id rather cook the same thing at home, if you all spend money like that .. maybe i should open a resturaunt myself. lol

• Content Count:  3440

I took my wife to the Melting Pot last year for V-day. And we droped about $150 there on the two of us.

The Melting Pot is fondue. Yes you can spend alot on bread and cheese:)

I hate the melting pot.. Went there with my wife a friend and his blind date.. Food wasn't that bad but it's expensive for what you get.. also.. it takes forever.. 2 1/2 hours to eat across from a blind date gone really wrong..

Pure Torture!

As for the most I've spent.. $380

Dinner for 2 at "La Caille" (Over priced fancy French restaurant.)

Reply to Thread