? servers

? players online

Attention [ZM] [SG] Community

• Content Count:  1386

I am very disgusted with this gaming community. Many of you probably don't know me, but I have been around close to the beginning of [ZM]. I have noticed that Many people in this community have been posting rude comments and targeting some people simple by they game of choice they choose to play. Now just in case you haven't noticed, [ZM] has evolved into [sG] which Includes other games than just CSS zombie mod. Now I suggest that the community Matures a little and Respect one another as the Family we are. So please remember that wonderful phrase our mothers taught us, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" and use this towards each other in this community. I have been here a long time through tons of ups and down, and yet i still stick around because this is a stupendous community and I would hate to see it lose players because of a game that some people choose to play.

*IMPORTANT* this is NOT a flame thread, nor am I trying to start a war. If you have something rude to say, please butt out and your comment WILL BE REMOVED if you choose to post a rude comment.

• Content Count:  4263

I just don't read those kind of threads because they annoy me :p

Any community needs a way for people to let off steam, just as long as it doesn't go too far

• Content Count:  4473

Hey NIKO! Continue playing the world's smallest violin in your quest for peace and harmony. I really do not think you can take everything on here with a grain of salt except maybe in the political section. Sure we post some pics that make fun of people, or make fun of WoW players because they play it too much, but that is for fun, not for persecution or hate. Although WoW players who devote their life to a game...well, they need a life. People who play WoW regularly are not bad people and I have nothing against them. There is nothing wrong with making a few jokes about it though. I really don't see anybody crying home to mommy because *GASP* they realize it is in jest.

• Content Count:  602

I think that (tell me if I am wrong though Niko) the only game you are really talking about is WoW. I don't think anybody in the community really hates anyone for playing it, it is just depressing. I hate that I no longer play with all the people who left our vent and our servers to go play WoW. I don't hate them, I don't even hate the game, I just hate that they are gone all the time. I don't think that WoW is really a game we can incorporate into the SG community either, it is so time consuming and immersing that it would push every other game outta the way mostly. I say give it time. The WoW people will come back eventually. Hopefully sooner than later.

• Content Count:  935

I have just gradually begun to play WoW, but never, EVER will i let it interfere with my regular life. If my freind phones me to hang out, i will get off my game right away. With some people WoW slowly but surely eats away at their life,

BUT I REFUSE TO GIVE IN

I WILL NEVER JOIN THE DARK SIDE

EVER

heh, you thought you could get rid of me.

guess what?

im here to stay. :)

• Content Count:  4354

I have been playing WOW since day 1 that it hit the streets. And i just stoped playing about a month ago when i joined here. But i think i have earned the right to make fun of others that play it. I was one of them.

No one can tell me not to poke fun at people here we call friends. This is a gaming community, and people like to poke fun at each other once in a while. We should not take things so serious here.

WOW is a game for people that don't like to see the outside but maybe once a week. And thats just because WOW is down on Tuesdays. :) HAHA i made a joke. :) Kill me now. :)

I am sure we all have friends that have sold their lives to WOW. Thats why we like to joke about it. I have a friend that i got into the game that will play at work all day, and then when he gets home. So i like to poke fun at him.

• Content Count:  1386

Italian jew- Heres the deal. We are ok with the jokes, but when you constantly "joke" with us, post stupid pictures, and say things like mmorpg's are "evil" "part of the dark side", if QUICKLY becomes annoying. We dont need people CONSTANTLY making jokes. To tell you the truth, you are bulling us. This is the reason we have left the ZM vent, the other reason is be polite to the community and try not to fill up the vent.

Reply to Thread