? servers

? players online

Attention [ZM] [SG] Community

• Content Count:  1386

Oh Noes You Made Someone Cry Suri!!!!!

I never said they were the dark side...that was Evin

I don't use Vent btw, so don't blame me

No more funnies for you...nah, I will still mess with you guys, so do not cry about it. I mean you no harm

wahmbulance.jpg

This is what im talking about. Ever single post you have make here you have said or posted a picture to make fun. Im not saying stop making jokes or post funny pictures, but when you do it all the fucking time post after post if get old really fast. Now I do understand that some people play the game too much, but people send hours and hours on css as well. Just fuckings stop, i already said this was not going to be a flamewar thread. if you dont have anything supportive to say about keeping this community strong, than i suggest you stop reading this thread

• Content Count:  4473

Dood, you need to chill. I make jokes at everything in life. If you play CS a lot, I make jokes, if you play WoW, I make jokes, if you sit at home and diversify your bonds...I MAKE JOKES! If you don't like ze humor..too badz!!! lol

• Content Count:  4354

Here is the deal. I can see somethings Niko is saying.

If this is all coming down to people going into the Vent channel and saying stuff. Well that should not be going down. If you are not playing wow you should not be in that channel. The channel is there for people playing wow. So if your soul resaon is to go into the channel is make fun. Well you are in the wrong.

Maybe there needs to be a rule about not being in a channel on vent if you are not playing that game. Thats why we have the public lobby if you want to talk to people not related to a game.

• Content Count:  2051

Italian Jew, you are funny at times, but unfortunately this is the wrong place and time. I don't know what's your deal lately, even if its "just" the internet, ZM is a community and its up to the older admins here to set the example for the newer admins and the community.

Niko, that may be the reason why you left ZM vent, but it doesn't go for everyone. I told you not to post a topic or another post, because it almost ALWAYS end up in a flame topic. Sorry to say this but honestly, I don't get why you are getting butt hurt over a texted "comment" about what someone thinks who probably lives miles away from you.

Topic closed. Drop it already.

• Content Count:  6559

I think that (tell me if I am wrong though Niko) the only game you are really talking about is WoW. I don't think anybody in the community really hates anyone for playing it, it is just depressing. I hate that I no longer play with all the people who left our vent and our servers to go play WoW. I don't hate them, I don't even hate the game, I just hate that they are gone all the time. I don't think that WoW is really a game we can incorporate into the SG community either, it is so time consuming and immersing that it would push every other game outta the way mostly. I say give it time. The WoW people will come back eventually. Hopefully sooner than later.

Pretty much exactly how I feel.

WoW players have unintentionally/intentionally sealed themselves off from the community, as such we feel that WoW has stolen them and that's why we rip on it.

Reply to Thread