? servers

? players online

Can you text while driving?

• Content Count:  2417

I don't see how being able to hit the space bar, stare at the screen, and be able to memorize the numbers assigned to each color while counting them as they pass the screen, can indicate whether or not you can text while driving.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  470

It has to do with attention. I can't remember where I read it, but it's impossible to "multi-task" in the literal sense of the word. You can only focus on one thing at a time. Multi-tasking as we know it is simply switching your attention between multiple things, and when you're focusing on one thing, you can't focus on another. (Unless you text so much that it literally becomes second nature, to the point you can do it without even thinking about it.)

I didn't catch all the questions, but I did correctly count the number of "pedestrian points". Didn't catch the thing they showed in the rewind either. So, I guess that means 1/3 of the tests was passed for me. ;_;

Anyway, don't text while your vehicle is moving, and you're the one driving it. =3

• Content Count:  441

I don't see how being able to hit the space bar, stare at the screen, and be able to memorize the numbers assigned to each color while counting them as they pass the screen, can indicate whether or not you can text while driving.

It's a multi-tasking test.

• Content Count:  522

i don't really see the point of a test to determine your ability of multitasking.... i think the whole point of not texting while driving is so you're whole focus is on the road, and even if you multitask you aren't doing that

Reply to Thread