? servers

? players online

England vs USA

• Content Count:  1765

There are a few places in Corvallis you can catch MLS games on.

I know most bars will have World Cup playing no matter what. Especially for USA games. In 2006, I remember the sports bars in town filled up with people watching World Cup Soccer.

I' would watch USA Soccer in the World Cup over Monday Night Football any day of the year. (Or every 4.)

• Content Count:  2034

The thing is.....when are these NFL and NBA games played? If there played in the evening.....a typical World Cup game for you would be between early morning and midday to afternoon and wouldn't clash.

I'm sure in certain parts of America you'll have places where football is more popular than it probably is in North Carolina.

I'm not doubting the fact that the World Cup is going to be broadcast in the US. It is a fact that soccer is not as popular as almost every other 'American' sport that is shown on ESPN, etc. The World Cup will probably be shown on some obscure channel like ESPN 8 the Ocho.

And it's America as a whole that doesn't have a huge affinity for soccer, not just North Carolina. =P

• Content Count:  1765

I'm not doubting the fact that the World Cup is going to be broadcast in the US. It is a fact that soccer is not as popular as almost every other 'American' sport that is shown on ESPN, etc. The World Cup will probably be shown on some obscure channel like ESPN 8 the Ocho.

And it's America as a whole that doesn't have a huge affinity for soccer, not just North Carolina. =P

Actually, I believe ESPN is airing 54 matches, ABC is airing 10 matches.

• Content Count:  2417

ESPN will air 44 FIFA World Cup matches from South Africa – the most ever for the network in one tournament. ESPN2 will feature 10 matches. ABC will broadcast 10, beginning with the U.S. Men’s National Team’s tournament opener vs. England on Saturday, June 12, at 2 p.m. ET in Rustenburg. The tournament will conclude on ABC with the title match Sunday, July 11, at 1:30 p.m. ET from the Soccer City Stadium in Johannesburg.

Coverage will begin Friday, June 11, on ESPN, ESPN360.com and ESPN Mobile TV, with the tournament’s opening match at 9:30 a.m. from the Soccer City in Johannesburg, host country South Africa versus Mexico.

Word to big bird.

• Content Count:  37

If England wins and you guys rub it in our faces we won't really care but, if the U.S wins and we rub it in your faces you'd actually care.

It's a win/win situation for the U.S :)

• Content Count:  1122

Its like only the biggest sporting event in the world that happens once every 4 years.

O RLY???

olympic_rings.png

And for all of you that can even think that USA will win.Sir,you have greatest imagination i have ever seen.

Reply to Thread