? servers

? players online

England vs USA

• Content Count:  2034

As said, I wouldn't even think about sitting at home on vent watching the game.....you've got to be in the pub surrounded by other fans!

I think if you went into a sports bar here and asked for a soccer game you'd get funny looks. That's if something else worth watching is on. :LOL:

• Content Count:  6712

I think if you went into a sports bar here and asked for a soccer game you'd get funny looks. That's if something else worth watching is on. :LOL:

I'd go into a Mexican bar :wink:

Nothing else is worth watching :crazy:

• Content Count:  6804

That's if something else worth watching is on. :LOL:

Its like only the biggest sporting event in the world that happens once every 4 years.

Its like only the biggest sporting event in the world that happens once every 4 years.

Yet if it happened during the NFL season, I bet you the NFL would take precedence over the World Cup.

• Content Count:  3440

Yet if it happened during the NFL season, I bet you the NFL would take precedence over the World Cup.

Maybe in your neck of the woods.. but not anywhere else. US is pretty much the only country that would prefer american fooball over football (soccer to you newbs)

As I said, depends. I doubt you'll go into bars across America and not see the World Cup on.

As I said, depends. I doubt you'll go into bars across America and not see the World Cup on.

Well that's because the NFL is out of season, so is the NHL, NBA... doesn't have a game during the time slot and the MLB is meh. You're right in that it will be on later but I highly doubt it would take precedence over a "real" "American" sport.

Well that's because the NFL is out of season, so is the NHL, NBA... doesn't have a game during the time slot and the MLB is meh. You're right in that it will be on later but I highly doubt it would take precedence over a "real" "American" sport.

The thing is.....when are these NFL and NBA games played? If there played in the evening.....a typical World Cup game for you would be between early morning and midday to afternoon and wouldn't clash.

I'm sure in certain parts of America you'll have places where football is more popular than it probably is in North Carolina.

Reply to Thread