? servers

? players online

A little confession.

• Content Count:  5086

that avatar has a deeper meaning than u know, oh and thanks, your the sweetest person in the world *cough* *cough*

Is a 10 year old really going to attempt to argue this? If you're referring to the Buddhist Swastika, it's not slanted in the slightest, the wings are also facing the wrong direction.

The Nazi Swastika is the exact one "hidden" in your avatar, behind a shitty smiley face. The same one used as an symbol of racism, hate and genocide. The same one that still affects those who were involved in World War 2/Holocaust, or Jews who have the constant reminder of what happened to their families. You're right though kid, it's a meaning deeper than I will ever know.

• Content Count:  155

Is a 10 year old really going to attempt to argue this? If you're referring to the Buddhist Swastika, it's not slanted in the slightest, the wings are also facing the wrong direction.

The Nazi Swastika is the exact one "hidden" in your avatar, behind a shitty smiley face. The same one used as an symbol of racism, hate and genocide. The same one that still affects those who were involved in World War 2/Holocaust, or Jews who have the constant reminder of what happened to their families. You're right though kid, it's a meaning deeper than I will ever know.

NO IM NOT REFERRING TO THE BUDDHIST MANJI (thats the real name of THAT symbol). its meant to be like a smiley stamped on a nazi flag. if u want i can replace it with something else.

• Content Count:  1571

NO IM NOT REFERRING TO THE BUDDHIST MANJI (thats the real name of THAT symbol). its meant to be like a smiley stamped on a nazi flag. if u want i can replace it with something else.

you cant put a smiley on a swastika.. thats just.. childish.

• Content Count:  2668

I'm offended you german bastard!....sadly I'm mostly german :(

Reply to Thread