? servers

? players online

A little confession.

• Content Count:  5086

NO IM NOT REFERRING TO THE BUDDHIST MANJI (thats the real name of THAT symbol). its meant to be like a smiley stamped on a nazi flag. if u want i can replace it with something else.

It's also now commonly referred to as a swastika, thanks to the Holocaust. Just because you put a god damn smiley face on a hate symbol, doesn't automatically make it okay. It's still going to offend, and bother people.

You're 10 years old, why don't you go play with your jumping rope and jacks instead of trying to argue over shit you clearly know little about. Can you even comprehend what the victims of the holocaust had to go through? I highly doubt your brain is that developed if you're really going to say that a Swastika with a smiley face is a rebellion symbol.

if youre a nazi, live with it, if not, why u offended? wait ,im not german at all

I'm German, and I'm offended. Why? Because I actually have empathy towards people, whether or not it has affected me personally. You're talking about a mass genocide of several ethnic groups, for no logical reason. Yet you're wondering why people are offended? Because of what their families went through, or what millions of innocent people went through possibly? Simply because they weren't Aryan enough for Hitler who didn't meet his own Criteria. 6 million+ people were murdered, and tortured to death; separated from their families or left to watch them die a horrible death. Do you honestly not get it?

• Like 3

• Content Count:  8383

i ment it like this: if youre a nazi praising person i think 50% of the world population hates you anyways so just either change or live with it. if your NOT a nazi (loved and still loves nazis), then you shouldnt be offended. if you are, your more racist than me cuz u think as a german or austrian gets offended by that

What...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2417

i ment it like this: if youre a nazi praising person i think 50% of the world population hates you anyways so just either change or live with it. if your NOT a nazi (loved and still loves nazis), then you shouldnt be offended. if you are, your more racist than me cuz u think as a german or austrian gets offended by that

My brain fucking exploded reading this trying to comprehend what you were getting at.

• Content Count:  110

i think this community need some thicker skin.

he's defaced a swastica... and you're moaning about it?

all i see is a smiley face with some wings coming out of it.

• Content Count:  1300

if youre a nazi, live with it, if not, why u offended? wait ,im not german at all

funny that you say you are from estonia, seeing as thats where some of the worst atrocities took place, and some of the worst SS thugs came from. so not only are you an idiot you have no comprehension of your own history.

folks we are gonna have to go to defcon idiot here.

• Content Count:  8383

i think this community need some thicker skin.

he's defaced a swastica... and you're moaning about it?

all i see is a smiley face with some wings coming out of it.

Putting a smiley over a swastika isnt defacing it;

Burning one

Tearing one apart

Stomping on it

ect...

These are defacing a flag, putting a smiley on one, is not one of em.

• Content Count:  763

errrrrrr whut?

simply asked,

are u a nazi, or do u think what nazi did is good? because having a sign that states the symbol of the nazis + a smiley kinda feels like saying: hey, u killed alot of innocents, u'r alright bro.

Reply to Thread