? servers

? players online

A little confession.

• Content Count:  155

IM TIRED OF TRING TO EXPLAIN THE SMILESTIKA case. so shut up about it. jennifer, if ur so damn offended then ill make you a swatstika with hello kitty on it to cheer you up. SERIOUSLY its and avatar, a picture! and its not even fully there, so it doesent register as a swatstika anyways

• Content Count:  763

a smiley stamped on a nazi flag. if u want i can replace it with something else.

contradicts:

its not even fully there, so it doesent register as a swatstika anyways

get ur shit straight bro

• Content Count:  8383

IM TIRED OF TRING TO EXPLAIN THE SMILESTIKA case. so shut up about it. jennifer, if ur so damn offended then ill make you a swatstika with hello kitty on it to cheer you up. SERIOUSLY its and avatar, a picture! and its not even fully there, so it doesent register as a swatstika anyways

s59zjs.jpg

Its legit though, right?

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5086

Because you can't explain it?

Okay, keep feeding the Nazi bullshit and we'll see how long you stay around. How many people you can get to "drink up" the bullshit you're spewing? We got some racists here you'll fit along good with though, maybe you can try to find them and go to the playground sometime. Yawn kid. ^____^

• Content Count:  1300

since you are just trying to annoy me at this point, I went ahead and removed your avatar, and while you may think its lulzworthy a hell of alot of ppl died stopping the nazi's i will start treating you like i treat people that say "arbeit mach frei doesnt mean anything bad."

genocide isnt funny sorry.

8ballidiot.jpg

• Like 2
Edited by Jager

• Content Count:  2668

Actually it does, Do you even know what a Nazi is? I mean, Your a Sentance-Nazi, Grammar-Nazi, Picture-Nazi,Jen-Nazi. A lot of people get offended by the Nazi symbol. 5 carnies told my friend to take off a Nazi sign that he drew on himself at a carnival a few weeks ago. The nazi's have a horrible past for everyone even if you weren't born in there rise.

• Content Count:  155

since you are just trying to annoy me at this point, I went ahead and removed your avatar, and while you may think its lulzworthy a hell of alot of ppl died stopping the nazi's i will start treating you like i treat people that say "arbeit mach frei" doesnt mean anything bad.

FFS, im not trying to annoy anyone, geez i mean seriously. YOU GUYS ARE MORE RACIST THAN I AM. you find that racist, i look at it like a smiley on a sign. you guys need to think and someone just close this thread cuz im tired of this stuff AHH!!!

• Content Count:  110

since you are just trying to annoy me at this point, I went ahead and removed your avatar, and while you may think its lulzworthy a hell of alot of ppl died stopping the nazi's i will start treating you like i treat people that say "arbeit mach frei doesnt mean anything bad."

genocide isnt funny sorry.

i don't think he meant to make fun of that, i think he meant to try and rebrand the swastica by defacing it.

people need some thicker skins, is this SERIOUSLY what is going to happen to anyone who uses a 4winged cross on their avatar?

next you'll be calling THIS avatar racist.

Edited by budjee

Reply to Thread